It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Surely someone has asked if he feels it's financially prudent to be spending money on a law firm to sue us 7 right? This is the perfect excuse to claim he has to withdraw it while making some lame threat about how he can always sue us in the future.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    O.M.G ! Why did he say PayPal (most urgent) ?

This is because with PayPal he gets the money almost instantly. Patreon pays at the end of the month. This tells me he's blown most of his savings from 2021 as mentioned and what he pulls in now is not enough to live his lifestyle. He's in desperate need of cash right now and can't wait another week.

FYI - his Patrons have spiked to 411 because of this. He knew what he was doing by threatening to shut the studio down and leave. It sparked fear in people who do not know any better that they fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book. Leaving was never his intention at all. He's manipulating people again as evidenced with the replies he has received to those tweets. A handful of people have pledged and a few others have stated they will donate directly by Paypal or up their existing Patreon pledge.

This is quite easily the lowest he's gotten in manipulating people for money.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

It won't sustain. He needs to grow his audience and I don't think he can. He'll have to keep his case going otherwise he looks look bad to the people who defended him because of it. Those make a large portion who will pay. But if he keeps it up, it always haunts him. At least he'll always have something to blame instead of himself. Next song is going to be about that.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We were dealt a huge blow last year by people whose cruelty and vindictiveness I still struggle to comprehend - er, no.

Lloydy boy, your channel was dealt a huge blow because you confessed to cheating on your wife with whores, and then expected the person you told to just shut up and continue indulging you.

She chose to do something else instead.

Bravo! Good for her

• Vintage
    Vintage

Oh solo mio,

Can't have my way,

Those forum people,

Spoiled half my pay.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    pr0ner: It won't sustain.

That's my thought as well. A desperate plea for funds to keep him afloat is not the same as a regular income stream. His only angle is to claim that he's the victim of a defamation campaign, but anyone who tries to learn more about it will quickly find out what really happened. He can't grow his support base that way. He might get an occasional cash infusion, but that game will get old after a while.

And then, when the people who put cash in his pocket learn who he really is, they will add to the growing list of people who will want to warn others not to throw away their money.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    This is quite easily the lowest he's gotten in manipulating people for money.

I agree I mean if this wasn't a plea for money, like he says, then why mention it? He sounds like Stephen Lett on that one spiel about needing donations because they are living past their means. Poor sad little grifter.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    FYI - his Patrons have spiked to 411 because of this.

Yes. Although they may be the one dollar patrons. Please also note that Patron charges taxes too whilst PayPal donations are all yours hence Paypal is the most urgent sure.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Next song is going to be about that.

Yep. I have the title already: "Requiem for a Channel"

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He needs to grow his audience and I don't think he can.

Yesterday, he did a live JW watch , on the 2 new Governing Body members,with Arthur Weber who was never a JW . So far it got only 9,3 k views ,not a lot considering the topic, and he only got $10 usd ,and $27.99 cad ,! ( In euro it only makes $ 28.34 ) in donation. It was again in the attic, so he did not go to the studio, and people were leaving comments that Lloyd connection was bad! i think with the sound .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit