It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

On Twitter Lloyd Evans is criticising a religious gent for side stepping a question 😝

Nothing James Lloyd Evans says/does surprises me anymore 🤦‍♂️

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Nothing James Lloyd Evans says/does surprises me anymore

My favourite question that lloyd side stepped was whether prostitution was illegal in Croatia 😂😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    My favourite question that lloyd side stepped was whether prostitution was illegal in Croatia

Then he goes on Andrew Gold's podcast in an attempt to extricate himself out of the Thailand sex trafficking quandary and says that he had only been "dating" one there. In the process he admits to seeing prostitutes in Croatia "and other countries", just not Thailand. Never. They were dating.

It's like the Crisis of Conscience debacle. He denies something that is undeniably true and confesses to what he considers as a lesser crime. He's an absolute dunce because the lesser crime also happens to be a pretty shitty thing to do, and he comes across as a liar anyways in denying the first allegation with the ridiculous assertion he was "dating".

If he were intent on perpetuating the lie (which he was/is), he would have been sharp enough to shift his narrative to Amsterdam where sex work is highly regulated. It seems he was playing on people's ignorance in thinking Croatia was not also a highly sex trafficked nation.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    he has got a place near his studio

In this December 30 2022, JW watch live report #15 , he made that video from the 1 bedroom attic ? loft? he said he didn't want to drive 1\2 hrs to the studio ( basement apartment ) Tibor was on vacation , he also mention he was also on vacation but he made the video anyway... By the way he need a cleaning person for a one bedroom attic ? Seriously ?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Tobelerone I assumed it was his old attic at his in laws, but now I see it’s another attic yes you are right he has been kicked out and lives in a cheap bedsit

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

How convenient that that the "mold" manifested itself in the bunker right when he was gonna being kicked out. You can clearly see Jehovahs intervention

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    but now I see it’s another attic yes you are right he has been kicked out and lives in a cheap bedsit

That would seem to be the most parsimonious explanation despite all his bluster about it being his own plan. In order to understand what he is doing it really is necessary to completely discount what he says he is doing. Any correlation between his words and his actions is purely coincidental because he says whatever is useful to himself to say in any given moment regardless of whether it is true or false, or indeed contradicts what he has already said or what is otherwise demonstrably true.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, basically, for Lloyd, truth is such a nuisance.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

His latest voicemail he says with such intensity “divorce is the most stressful thing any human can go through”

sounds like he knows what he is talking about

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    His latest voicemail he says with such intensity “divorce is the most stressful thing any human can go through”

He really said this? I thought people making fun of him on videos and social media was the most stressful, even more so than losing his mother?

Shouldn’t he be suing Dijana then?

It makes no sense to be renting two different places in Zagreb - one to live at and the other to film. If your place is that small then get one with an extra room. There’s a huge detail here that he’s going through great lengths to conceal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit