It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    There’s a huge detail here that he’s going through great lengths to conceal.

Hmmm…..I think you are correct 👍

• Listener
    Listener

Lloyd - “divorce is the most stressful thing any human can go through”

He wouldn't be saying that if he was on the receiving end of an abusive and controlling relationship.

• Listener
    Listener
    Toblerone5 In this December 30 2022, JW watch live report #15 , he made that video from the 1 bedroom attic ? loft? he said he didn't want to drive 1\2 hrs to the studio ( basement apartment ) Tibor was on vacation , he also mention he was also on vacation but he made the video anyway.

Is it possible that he's roped Tibor into letting him use his basement? I would imagine that Tibor has already set up his own studio where he resides since he would need it as part of his studies.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

When one has lost everything (which could be in Lloyd's case) one has the opportunity to reflect on what could have been done differently, and the role one has played and better oneself.

Or you can be like Lloyd and not reflect at all and blame the universe, space, and the sun and the moon for his misfortunes.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Dijana probably realized that no matter what she did for him he was still going to cheat.

• Yooters
    Yooters

I’m waiting for the defamation from divorce narratives.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

This is maybe nothing ,but In dec 16 2022, at the end of the JW watch bulletin now ,you can see this black logo? Under the JW watch he wrote Scrutiny,Transparency, Truth,. Right... But in is latest rebuttal sushi youtube video ( jan 23 2023 ) at the end you can see Tibor name ? Makes me wonder, if Tibor is still working for him...Like I said maybe it's nothing , but I will definitely check is future videos out , to see if Tibor name is still there...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Tonight...

• Simon
    Simon
    Surely, he has an agreement with the copywrite holder, I mean he couldn't be that stupid, can he?

Didn't you hear? He has a different outlook on how copyright works to the rest of the world.

I presume his logic for books also applies to music: "me wantey, me takey".

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

OOPS. the open mic show was yesterday, you can see his song zzz, on the instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnyvNCYDYSM/ or I did upload it on my twitter page https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1617938629711757314

the song is call Misbehave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit