It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny story...No scammers , this time promise...Kim Silvio posted on twitter that the Parody account of her , NOT HER, But back in 2019 she had created an account that now she rarely use...Hope you don't mind me sharing this kim by the way, What is funny about that Guess who still following her on that account but Blocked her now from his twitter ...No not Him...I will sing you a hint...Old ''Mak- D'onnell '' had a farm Ee i ee i o

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Texts in private vs public posts. Can you not see how different those two things are? Only one of them means anything to anyone but you.

Actually Simon, they are public. Go see for yourself.

https://twitter.com/ThePolorBear/status/1539684852630540290

• Simon
    Simon
    Actually Simon, they are public. Go see for yourself.

I'm just not seeing what you are seeing. I don't see anything resolved there, any agreement reached or someone being reasonable or sorry for their attacks. If anything they seem determined that they are right and didn't do anything wrong, still mis-representing what I said and attempting to cause trouble.

Like I said, actions speak loader than words and words online are cheap as chips.

• Vintage
    Vintage

NCC, “Jesus” is a proper noun, not a pronoun.

Also, in grammar, when you change “he” to “she”, you are changing the pronoun, not “modifying” the pronoun. Here are examples of “modifying” a pronoun:

Adjectives modify pronoun the same as adjectives modify nouns. Adjectives are not often used to modify pronouns because it can sound awkward, but it is not incorrect to do so. Examples:

Silly me, I locked my keys in the car again.

The same old you, generous to a fault.

You make him sound like the dumb one.

Lucky her, she doesn't have to explain it to you.“

- from answers .com

• TeddyNail
    TeddyNail

Lloyd, who gives a shit !

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

So while many were feeling sorry for him & concerned about 'his mental state' he's on holiday......again.

He's a manipulator!!!!

• Vintage
    Vintage

Newly Enlightened, what do you think of contacting the Croation Consulate in Houston for a copy of the Croatian lawsuit court document?

• Simon
    Simon
    So while many were feeling sorry for him & concerned about 'his mental state' he's on holiday......again

He'll probably have to take breaks from his exhausting vacation schedule soon. Travel presenters will be complaining that they are spending too many days at home by comparison.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Compounding the context of that holiday is the safe assumption that a majority of his 500 remaining patrons wouldn’t be able to afford a 2 week holiday on the Croatian coast near the peak of tourist season. Many wouldn’t even be able to get the time off from work.

It’s like at the Kingdom Hall where people living from paycheck to paycheck cleaning offices for a living are regaled with tales from their Circuit Overseers, Bethelites and GB members recalling their adventures in exotic locales from the podium.

Judging from the Patron numbers which are about to go into the 400s, people are noticing that he loves his holidays.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Wait. Lloyd has covid? Oh yeah they want to sell the "fourth booster"

Looks like the vaccines he virtue signaled about are not that effective then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit