It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    as well as another particular kink I’m not at liberty to reveal.

I’m going to speculate here and propose that Mr Evans perhaps prefers “Greek” style sex 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Giggles seem to have created their account two days ago, it does seem to Have all the hallmarks of a person who goes by the name of KitKat on various social media platforms.

Now now, if this is Kit Kat, I did say that all communications would be recorded so as to implicate this person should one need a witness to Lloyd's behavior, and the use of flying monkeys to do his dirty work for him.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    I play and write music so I try not to be overly critical on these things. The guitar playing is ok. Very simplistic stuff. I'm willing to forgive some of the singing and playing due to it being nerve-wracking when you're up there even if it's an audience of one stranger. Where I will be overly critical is on those cringy-as-hell lyrics matched with chords you put together when you're 12. He decided to do an open mic night and wrote a song about doing open mic nights. Then has "get away in our getaway carrrrrrr"....Really? That's the best line he could come up with? He's the type of dude that will sing this to 15 women claiming he wrote it about each one of them hoping to get one to look at him starry-eyed.
  • pr0ner
    pr0ner

@giggles you do realize we can do both right? We can have a fun life and keep up with all the hot gossip. I know this is going to be mind-blowing to you but people who have nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses also like to talk and gossip. There are these crazy sites, newspapers, and magazines you've probably never heard of read by millions called tmz, People, and The Daily Mail (just to name a few). I know for 30 years you were told by Jehovah's Witnesses that gossip was evil and bad but in the real world it's just normal.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

According to Facebook ,only 2 people responded Going to the Speed Networking event by L.E. 4 people responded Interested .... That would explain this plea he made on his own post...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Adele holds fifteen Grammy Awards, one Golden Globe Award, 18 Billboard Music Awards, 12 Brit Awards, 5 American Music Awards, 1 Emmy Award, and 1 Oscar Award. Not to bad from a ''cursive singer" Idiot... He should stick to singing in Karaoke Bars only... And pick a song that is more Upbeat next time...like mambo number 5 ... although for him it's more than "5" .. But he could change the lyrics a bit...

A little bit of Prostitutes in my life., a little bit of Prostitutes by my side. a Little bit of Prostitutes in Houston, A little bit of Prostitutes in Patong , Mambo number 5...hundred ?

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Don't forget, Lloyd is now a star player in the music industry so he can now criticize those who can sing and are big names because of their talent.

Oh wait, I just woke up and had a terrible nightmare.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I can't wait to see Lloyd on Seth Myers or Steven Colbert. He would insist on being introduced as a book author. Then the host would ask about the Christmas tree. Would Lloyd storm off the stage, or would he be flattered that someone had read his book? And would Lloyd then regale the nation with one of his original songs?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Would Lloyd storm off the stage, or would he be flattered that someone had read his book?

No, he would block them.

• Vintage
    Vintage

ForeverAlone, ...but how would he block Seth Myers or Steven Colbert,... hosts of TV shows?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit