It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Giggles
    Giggles

Toblerone5: Lol lol lol lol lol. I am not Lloyd, I live in South Africa, and I'm a woman. English is not even my first language. Ek praat afrikaans, verstaan jy? Ek gaan nou vir eers, hier is 'n sterk storm. Lekker dag Toblerone5. Lol.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Lekker dag to you too Giggles...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

just to make sure this time , I Google Headlining ...Should have done that with the "no covers" expression

Headlining : to be the main performer at an entertainment event ...Oh good Gravy...

zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here is a comprehensive blog article regarding the litigation and Lloyd's continual legal threats complete with all the screengrabs.

Lloyd Evans: The Litigation and The Fury

CBCAT

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Seeing it all in one place helps to remind us just how much that man loves to hear himself talk.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Giggles has had her (?) ten minutes of fame. She may just be a general troll who visits anybody's forum to grab some malicious pleasure.

• Toblerone5
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    T5 Headlining : to be the main performer at an entertainment event ...Oh good Gravy.

Good gravy indeed! I can't believe that man organises an open mic night in town, just so he can set himself up as the headliner🙄🤦🏻‍♀️I expect he'll claim it was down to popular demand .....

TonusOH Seeing it all in one place helps to remind us just how much that man loves to hear himself talk sing!
    😜
    Lekker dag to you too Giggles...
    Toby5 😬Should I say what a dag means in English? It's a piece of sh*t covered wool off the rear end of a sheep😂
  • Vintage
    Vintage

I'm watching TV. I don't have cable, so I see all the re-runs of 10 year old shows. In one fictitious popular "police" show, a semi-main character reveals to his wife and teen-age daughter that he has another teenage daughter they hadn't know about. Do you think it has ever crossed LE's mind that there could be little LE's out there, soon to be wanting to get to know him?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Do you think it has ever crossed LE's mind that there could be little LE's out there, soon to be wanting to get to know him?

The type of sex that could result in pregnancy has never really been his thing. In his book he preferred masturbating to online sex partners with the wife sleeping alone in the other room. As to his more recent sexual habits, that is still the case, as well as another particular kink I’m not at liberty to reveal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit