It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vienne
    vienne

She wants to be friends with Lloyd ... because she wants his money. AND that's not his/her photo anyway.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm so glad that Lloyd Evans Youtube channel will help this young lady out of an Awful CULT... too Soon ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Facebook --like so many social media these days-- is infested with fake accounts looking to get people to click links and enter personal info so that their ID can be stolen and used to defraud others. It has gotten out-of-hand the last few months.

But they did seem to pick the right photo to get him to click, lol.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Seems like a spam bot. Did he actually accept her request, ie is she a friend or just a follower?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Seems like a spam bot.

IT IS ! DON'T CLICK ON THE CONTINUE BUTTON . Luckily my anti-virus gave me an alert sign!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    , ie is she a friend or just a follower?

Followers .but how come they follow him? How would those scammers know about a men who do EX-JW videos to begin with? weird. maybe they saw he have a lot of patrons OOPS! not anymore...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Covid has struck while taking the kids on a two week trip to the coast...

He's leaving out a pretty significant detail. His wife is there too.

LoveUniHateExams: sorry, it seems you fundamentally misunderstand how human interaction works.

That's a real shitty thing to say. I gave a two sentence opinion you disagreed with and so you gaslighted me. This is something Evans does and it doesn't belong here. Disagree with the opinion if you want but don't extrapolate that into what you think is going on in my head.

• Simon
    Simon
    But they did seem to pick the right photo to get him to click, lol.

Spammers and bots are everywhere and I'm always suspicious. I had two requests on Instagram from incredibly attractive looking pictures wanting to message me. How dumb do you have to be to think they are real?!?

Although you wonder ... is some babe confused why no one will be her friend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QixeF8ZrFZE

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Now that he have Covid, I hope some patrons , who wanted to drop him , won't change there mind. And how much to you want to bet he will milk this ...And trust me HIS COVID will be worst than anybody else .
  • Simon
    Simon
    And trust me HIS COVID will be worst than anybody else

There is a high correlation between obesity and severity of outcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit