It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    LMAO, while you lot are sitting around wasting your time watching EVERY movement of LE, he is actually enjoying life. How many years did you waste on WT, 30 years for me, and now you keep on wasting it on an ex-JW. Go figure........

How do you know he is enjoying his life? You should never assess a persons “reality” based on the “highlight reel” of social media 💗

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Rhi-Rhi His playing isn't bad, especially if he hasn't practiced in a while. But his singing is off key.

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised with his guitar. He's chosen the best key for his voice, the best style - sing-talking straight close into the mic in a whisper style. But still orf key😬

LMsA He says "get inside our CAR"

That's a 10-10 from me.....OVER...

CB CAT!!!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Giggles: he is actually enjoying life

Are you sure about that?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are the women he visits every couple of months using Patreon money enjoying life too?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    LMAO, while you lot are sitting around wasting your time watching EVERY movement of LE, he is actually enjoying life. How many years did you waste on WT, 30 years for me, and now you keep on wasting it on an ex-JW. Go figure........

Only way he would know he is enjoying life is if this is Lloyd himself. Hi Lloyd. How's life without the family? You know you can stop this and maybe regain something of your "career" in activism; you only have to do 3 things. Drop this going-nowhere so-called lawsuit, stay away from anything having to do with CSA/SA survivors in and outside WT and apologize to the exjw community. I am a survivor of CSA outside WT and I don't want you near me or other survivors!

Notice I said nothing about no more hookers I honestly don't care if you bang 70 hookers a day that is your personal business as long as you do not use donated funds from patreon to do it!

@LMsA I think you have started a trend!

CB CAT

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

this is page 759 ,and so far , we talk about the Youtube livestream ,the stupid LAWSUITS , the Patrons DROP, his ''GIRLFRIENDS" addiction , the many, many ,many VACATIONS he took ,not to mention the separation from his WIFE , how he use his kids as photos PROPS and so on... Then, all of the sudden he sing a stupid song, complain how Boohoo his fingers hurts, we make a few comments on that ,and suddenly, POUF! "GIGGLE" , appears to give all of us a Lecture? Interesting...So of all the things we talked about , THAT'S your master. (unless it 's Jabba the hunt in person ) Achilles Heel ? The singing performance? OMG! It's a well known fact that the entertainment industry is the hardest industry to break into. The few comments that was post here are nothing compare to what a real record executive , like Simon Cowell, for example, would say about that little amateur open mic show... As for the "Enjoying life " comment... It's easy to enjoy life when you sit on your fat ass all day ,being giving $$$ just to make 1hrs or less little videos on the bad Watchtower, take not one ,not 2, but 3 \4 Vacations per years , tweet about how many Star wars or star trek movies or tv shows you just watch, a little bit of yoga, then off we go to the karaoke bar, and when that's done ,Drive around in is BMW until he sees a ''20 years old Girls '' who's standing in the street , and stop to ask her how much she charge per minutes !

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    How many years did you waste on WT, 30 years for me,

Looks who is still Wasting is life om WT ... Oh Right ! When Lloyd does it we have say he's " Enjoying Life " now...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Giggles says that Lloyd is enjoying life.

Here's one online opinion on narcissists that I found.

https://upjourney.com/are-narcissists-happy

"Spiritual and Transformation Coach | Owner, Denay Nicole Coaching
    Narcissists are happy when they get their way
    Narcissists are happy when they are receiving validation, recognition, admiration, or getting their way.
    Their emotions are very shallow, so it is very easy for them to go from happy to angry to sad very quickly. Their happiness is extremely tenuous, and they lack the resilience to stay in a state of a positive mood. It is like walking on thin ice."

• Giggles
    Giggles

How do YOU know he is NOT enjoying life? Please just change the record, I'm yawning.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lloyd shut up and go back to Tinder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit