It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Please just change the record, I'm yawning.

You donโ€™t have to read this thread if itโ€™s that boring you know ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

• vienne
    vienne

He's not bored. This is a plea to make it all go away. It wont of course. Poor, poor Lloyd boy

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Giggles: How do YOU know he is NOT enjoying life?

You mean aside from when he called 2022 the worst year of his life?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Giggles......that sounds like a sidekick's name.

Like, if Lett-the-Clown needed a dumb little sidekick in the Big Top, it'd be named "Giggles."

Michael Jackson even had a sidekick........Bubbles!

I can only imagine what Bubbles had to endure. Are you Hemorrhoid Evans sidekick? I wonder, what do you endure? Does he peg you until you giggle, or until he does?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I'm yawning.

No wonder your tired, Hosting Amateur singing evening on a Monday , the next day Speed Networking , and tonight it's your Indoor football match...

Well if we are boring you , maybe you should come back in 13 days , January 31...

I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of interesting post That day... One Year Anniversary of the day it all begin...and just With just one livestream too! Who knew?

By the way , may I suggest , maybe we should do a what was your most shocking moments of that video, or quote... a poll maybe?

• Giggles
    Giggles

WingCommander: You are so mature. Giggles is a nickname a teacher gave me because I giggled a lot in class. What is the mentality of a person who tries to insult a person because of his/her Username? Play the ball.

Toblerone5: Lol, do you really think I am Lloyd?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Toblerone5: Lol, do you really think I am Lloyd?

Sorry ...What?

• Giggles
    Giggles

Toblerone5: Now I get it, playing on your dad's computer again.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

12.8k twitter followers...396 Patrons... His tweet ,on tuesday, were he ask to go on the Instagram page , (of the open mic show ) and ask if people could give them a follow... , So far that tweet got 820 view, 1 Retweet , 7 like...then if you go on the Instagram page .so far they have only 32 followers ? Even funnier If you click on L.E video.........Sorry I had to Yawn , there is only 2 comments. One by ,bless her heart ,Gabiesiren who said this was beautiful , the other one was this one below...

Wait, next monday he will be back?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Toblerone5: Now I get it, playing on your dad's computer again.

LMAO!

You really can't help it ,can you...Bonjour MR Evans...

If it looks like a Lloyd , post like a Lloyd, Quacks like a Lloyd ...It's a Lloyd...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit