It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Evans: "Many years? I think... I'm gonna say... [lengthy pause] three or four years."

The thing is, if he had NOT been married, NOT had children, NOT have left them on Christmas, this still would have gone bad. The fact that he advocated for CSA/SA victims while possibly doing the same thing and using donated money to use prostitutes is what is the problem. Why can he not see that? Why?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Why can he not see that? Why?

I have asked myself this question so so so many times. The fact that he can’t or won’t see the correlation is another reason that he needs to stop advocating for CSA/SA victims

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Why can he not see that?

Masturbation makes you blind...

Seriously , any of you go on google and type this, no joke google has 33,500,000 results on that subject . Then go on Youtube

when it comes to Lloyd , masturbation should make him MUTE...
    and some of you thought i was being silly...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Now all we need is to get Lloyd's therapist to share how Lloyd justifies everything he's done. The poor therapist probably needs a therapist after each of Lloyd's sessions.

• Vintage
    Vintage

A downvote? Did someone's finger miss the "like" button?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Most of the problem is he never worked in the real world. He never had to work in an office and understand the sociodynamics of professional relationships

Actually he did work in the real world, at least according to his book. He related that he received a practically useless generic art degree and could not find any related employment. So he signed up for a series of temp jobs in offices, such as filing clerk, mailroom, etc. When his translation business website was still up, he claimed he worked in a legal office in an attempt to claim expertise in the legal field. But per his book, they were generally entry level data entry clerical work type jobs.

His name was also listed as a co-owner with his former brother-in-law’s lawn care business in Wilmslow. Whether he handled the business side of things, actually did the dirty work, or was just on the paperwork is anyone’s guess.

But I have a feeling that this business relationship with his sister’s side of the family coupled with his domineering and greedy personality likely played a role in his inactive and politically involved sister refusing to speak to him to this day.

I think he really wanted to either deny it or minimize it into nothing

Simon had earlier made an astute observation that Lloyd has a habit of confessing to a lesser crime to avoid the consequences of the bigger one he actually committed. I think the shock of getting exposed, his drunkenness, and the fact that there’s really no way of spinning the fact of regularly seeing prostitutes for a period of time contributed to his pause. So “3-4 years” was definitely him trying to minimise it. It probably started round the time his activism took off and he was flying round the world without his family. The period of 2014 - 2016 was likely when it started. Also his use of dating apps was carefully omitted from the livestream though the leaked emails to Dijana set forth a deal that he would come off the dating apps in exchange for continuing to see sex workers.

He claimed the sex worker thing was actually comparatively “good” because he did not cheat on his wife with his heart. But I don’t believe it considering the source and his pathetic attempt to validate himself. I believe he played the “wealthy foreigner” role on Croatian dating apps and likely met a few who were interested in relocating to the UK and elsewhere. He also probably met some on his British trips, possibly some long term partners from before his marriage. Likely played the “away on business in Croatia” card with his partners there.

They thought they were meeting Han Solo but were actually having a curry with Jabba the Hutt. Thus the pivot to sex workers.

My point is he seemed a bit too eager to confess to seeing sex workers and was fine with saying 3-4 years. He had a lot more to hide and you can take it to the bank that he had cheated with his heart as well. The minimisation was that they were only sex workers, no emotional attachment and it was “only” 3-4 years.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    A downvote? Did someone's finger miss the "like" button?

it was me Vintage I was in a hurry. It is fixed now.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you, ForeverAlone. Apparently I have a fragile ego. (Smiley face)

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Sorry, I guess what I meant was he didn't have a real career that lasted years. For most of his "career" it's been around family outside of the odd job here and there. Then he moves to Croatia and is forced to live with his in-laws which screams to me there was no money. Then he gets traction on YouTube. That's about the timeline right?

There was so much to unpack in his video when you break it down. It's why the live stream I did ended up being hours long. Having gone through it minute by minute my takeaway was that he honestly believed he did nothing wrong. He thought he was a superstar and that the majority of people especially liberals would be open-minded and think seeing prostitutes was cool.

I think you're exactly right. He got exposed, and in a panic he went into spin mode. He was clever enough to know he had to do some sort of statement but then thought if he took it head-on and owned it, it would be better for him. Keep in mind in the background all of this is going on while he is defying his wife's wishes and in his mind probably just had an amazing sex vacation in Thailand.

With that mindset, thinking you're a superstar, likely being a sex addict, on substances and telling your wife to take a hike while getting to the total freedom to sleep around on vacation he thought this was going to be slam dunk. It was a delusion and afterward reality set in.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Vintage

Now all we need is to get Lloyd's therapist to share how Lloyd justifies everything he's done. The poor therapist probably needs a therapist after each of Lloyd's sessions.

The therapy and the PR team that he promised...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit