It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Was LE never worried that by engaging lawyers he might alert the authorities about his actions and get himself into trouble for breaking the law in Croatia? If not, why not? Because I find it puzzling. 🤔

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I think part of why he could have told may have also been for damage control. Dijana had caught him and was now pissed. My guess is he figured she would talk. He thought he could get Kim and producer Bob on his side. Assuming if the women working with him didn't care he could stop it from getting out of hand. I honestly believe he 100% thought he was a rock star. He really reminds me of a roommate I had who was a total incel and "nice guy" that thought he was god's gift to humanity. I have some many insane cringe stories living with that guy. Lloyd has got to be just as bad.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Simple , The clues were all in the livestream by the way

I definitely see your point 👍

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@slimboyfat

He probably has nothing to worry about there. First the law against prostitution there is rarely enforced. Second, even if you admit to a crime in most places you still need an actual victim to be prosecuted. I could say I robbed a bank but until someone finds a bank that's been robbed and can tie me to it I would never be convicted. Of course, if he was an actual high-profile person in Croatia someone might step forward or be found but in his case, there's little chance. He's extremely lucky to be in Croatia though cause if he was in the UK or say the US it would probably take very little sleuthing to track down a sex-worker he's interacted with.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I honestly believe he 100% thought he was a rock star

I watched his video for the second time this week - and I can 100% agree with that 👍

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@Kim I know we talked a lot about this but it's just so crazy how full of himself he was. In a sense he was a "rockstar" among many ex-jws but it amazes me how he thought this would translate in to him getting away with acting stupid. Especially when a lot of ex-jws (though this is changing) tend to be older and lean more conservatively. Most of the problem is he never worked in the real world. He never had to work in an office and understand the sociodynamics of professional relationships. His entire career has been only hanging around other hanger-oners. So is it any wonder he assumed you would be like everyone else in his life he hasn't excluded? Just crazy.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    So is it any wonder he assumed you would be like everyone else in his life he hasn't excluded? Just crazy.

Fair point well made 💗

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I'm not and expert but L.E. seems to check all the boxes on this definition

Grandiose narcissists are characterized by high self-esteem, a sense of personal superiority and entitlement, overconfidence, a willingness to exploit others for self-gain, and hostility and aggression when challenged.

Our subject here, overestimate how intelligent he really is, and had a tendency to befriend people who were either famous ,had a higher education degree, or had some sort of Titles he could Brag about. Like so and so was an Elder , missionary, Bethelite, Good example of that is kim Silvio. Even when he was mad at her, (livestream) he could not help it and had to say :and kim ... Retired Lawyer...over and over. Now i could be full of it here, but I suspect maybe that is why he was never impress by Mark O'Donnell. Sure people loved him, he was very good at explaining court case, but he was never an Elder, didn't have any college or university degree , didn't had a youtube channel with lots of followers, when he would do those JW Watch video, he always reminded me of that mother who introduce her kids like that : this is Mark my son and this is my daughter kim , she's a lawyer! she went to University! me and her dad are so proud of her! come on dear tell the nice men how smart you are . This is a joke, I'm not making fun of kim , talking about you now Vintage,( yes I'm just teasing you , last time this year.. 2022 don't make any promises for 2023.) That would explain why M.O'D. was so mean with Kim . All this to say L.E is a Grandiose Narcissist , a Name dropper , who loves is Bragging rights ...The End.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5,... that I was a court interpreter?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    who loves is Bragging rights

You could well be right 🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit