It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    He related that he received a practically useless generic art degree and could not find any related employment. So he signed up for a series of temp jobs in offices,

Well this always confused me too. You cannot get a general arts degree in two years in the UK. Diploma, yes. Not a degree. It might be possible these days for foreign students to pay through the nose at some uni's to do a 'speeded up' master's degree, which would include the bachelor's bit in 2 years (which is the usual ploy since you can stay in the UK post).

Anyway even with a general arts bachelors at a good grade you still have quite a lot of options. I don't believe he has a degree.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    The poor therapist probably needs a therapist after each of Lloyd's sessions.

If he's smart , he will write a thesis about it , and get a PhD for it...

Oh Please...Like M.Evans ever went to a Therapist ever in is life! He never had a "legal" team . Not a Filmmaker, and him and his wife don't have a Television Production Comp! And now that he lost more than 1\2 of his Patrons, nobody is leaking JW leak news to him no more, (more on that later) He just an Ex-JW ASS BEEN...

P.S. I know in English it is spell HAS been ...But just in case I offended anybody , Oh NON! eye ham such so Desole , mon English not wery Good...merde

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I want to say a big CONGRADULATION! To Kim & Mikey ,for you new Youtube on the LEAKED JW PUBLIC INFORMATION VIDEO ! YOU GOT WAYYYYY BEFORE THE CROATIAN EX-JW HAS BEEN WHO BLOCK ME ON TWITTER BUT READ THIS FORUM AND I WANT TO BE SURE HE SEES THIS! That is why i wrote that all in upper-cases letters!

Maybe Kim & Mickey should do His Patreons Monthly Update Video from now on... I could just imagine what Mikey would say to me...and Yes it would be all in UPPER-CASES LETTERS! lmao... As for Mister A.B. formerly known as L.E. (I'm back calling him an Ass Been or a Tookus has been , Yiddish word are funny)

this...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You cannot get a general arts degree in two years in the UK. Diploma, yes. Not a degree - yes, a bachelor's degree in the UK typically lasts for three years (assuming the student actually passes the exams on time and graduates, lol).

It could be possible that Lloyd did some kind of national diploma or foundation degree - I'm not sure how long these last for. My nat. dip. lasted 2 years and was equivalent to three A-levels. Foundation degrees can act as another pathway to a bachelor's, from what I remember ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Reread my post and notice I did the Introvert thing again,,, the one writing the thesis was the imaginary Therapist not L.E...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    (assuming the student actually passes the exams on time and graduates, lol).

I think you just solve the mystery of A.B. aka L.E. General art degree,...

Maybe we should do to him ,what he did to Kim Silvio and DEMAND to see his diploma , what school he went to, what was the name of your professors ,in alphabetic order , so we can verify if you are LYING to us again...

Also required a Lie detector test , urine sample , ( to check your level of alcohol , when you send us your answer ...also to see if you caught any disease from Thailand like..Malaria... Ya Right... and finally please send me a piece of your hair...Don't worry it's not for any drug test,,

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    You cannot get a general arts degree in two years in the UK. Diploma, yes. Not a degree.

I think he said “degree”, I’d have to re-check. He wrote TRA with his majority American audience in mind and adopted their spellings, particular wordings and idioms. In American English, diploma tends to mean the document itself which says you have graduated whilst degree encompasses the whole experience in attending and graduating from college. “I’m getting my degree” means you are currently attending. “I’m getting my diploma” tends to elicit an “oh when is the ceremony?” response.

He also had both parents approve of his going to college, so choosing a poor study is all on him though he tried to blame it on JWs.

Then he moves to Croatia and is forced to live with his in-laws which screams to me there was no money.

He even admitted they were living way beyond their means. First they lived in some sort of basement flat, then a JW graciously let them rent a a house or townhouse their son was vacating for below the market price. Dijana still had English limitations so she was stuck doing au pair and other odd jobs which didn’t require a whole lot of communication. He seemed to be in and out of work as well with no stable job history.

This explains some of the motivation to move to Croatia but they were still moving to an isolated village with no real job prospects for her and especially him. They seemed to have a good arrangement in the UK where they at least had a good shot at pulling in something. And he wasn’t disfellowshipped.

But they had to flee for some reason and like NOW.

Did they get kicked out by their JW landlord because they knew the truth of what had happened?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I'm willing to bet that there are several JW's connected to this dreary, sordid story that may be ready to talk even to a df'd exjw if it might bring things to an end. "The enemy of my enemy" and all that.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Now all we need is to get Lloyd's therapist to share how Lloyd justifies everything he's done. The poor therapist probably needs a therapist after each of Lloyd's sessions.

I am certain Lloyd's therapist exists just like his Public Relations Firm that he claimed to have hired to rehab his image.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

There are quite a few elders in Bramhall that want his head on a plate but bringing them to the table is the issue.Mind you the way the Watchtower is collapsing in Britain we will soon get our precious missing link

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit