It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Tomorrow live jw watch , I think we will be able to see maybe how many join his youtube membership. so far this is how many he has. To be fair ,the logos with letters , that could be more than one person though... 20 so far.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I would like to see the stats on how many are women? Drawn by the man with the microphone needing a man to think for themselves….very sad

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Raymond Frantz .you seem to know the Evans Family quite well , if I may can I ask you what was his mother like?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I would like to see the stats on how many are women?

Good point. I will look and count how many women's make comment on the chat list...

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Toblerone5, I never met his mother, she had already died by the time I joined Wilmslow, but generally people had only good things to say about her, the only sane person of the family

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

thank you Raymond Frantz.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Maybe we should do to him ,what he did to Kim Silvio and DEMAND to see his diploma

This is an excellent idea! Let him get a little taste of his own medicine. So, Lloyd until you provide the evidence that you have a degree as far as I'm concerned you don't have one!

• Listener
    Listener
    In Australia an Arts Degree was chosen by students who were slackers, not interested in anything meaningful and where their parents were eager to support them through Uni. It was a standing joke really.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It was a standing joke really.

facts!!

ps listener I didn’t know you are Australian!!! Which part (message privately if you don’t want to publicly say) or tell me to mind my business - also ok x

• Listener
    Listener

I grew up in Victoria and went to congregations in Dandenong and Ocean Grove. I left shortly after being baptized. That was about 40 years ago.

Since then I've been lucky enough to have lived in Adelaide, Hobart and Perth. Mostly Perth where I am now.

I am so happy that there is now a lot of support for those wanting to leave or who have been dfd. I never knew such loneliness as when I left home as a teenager feeling I had no choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit