It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    thank to all who continue to show support at this difficult time

Seriously? He's the one that stir up all that poo, with his livestream, than he complain ,bitch, and SUE people who dare make comments on the Smell... You have a saying in English : those that stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon ...

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I see there has been a huge leaks about the jw PR department. It's on reddit. Lloyd nowhere to be seen. He has been totally cut out from the leaks which is great news. Wait for a couple of months when he'll somehow find out about this news as well lmfao

What is it that his Patreons are paying for? I keep forgetting

• Vintage
    Vintage

Apparently Lloyd keeps forgetting, too. Lol.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He was the man with the microphone, he love bombed me, it was familiar and I belonged again.

Ever notice how sweet he initially is to newbies, particularly ones who thank him for his content? Hate to use this word as it’s already been used to describe something completely different, but he was grooming you. He told you what you wanted to hear and how you’ve made the right choice. He might have even brought up the fact his father and sister shun him so he’s very empathetic you’ve lost your social circle. He paints a picture of a whole new worldwide apostate brotherhood with him at the centre of it. And he came “highly recommended” by vocal ex JWs on social media, right?

I’ve noticed that that longer one is an ex JW, the more wary they are of Lloyd Evans. I can think of no more than a handful of people perhaps less who have been out as long as he has or longer and are still supporters.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Lloyd love bombs and grooms the vulnerable when they are freshly out. H was nice to me at first, but then I made some random comment that wasn't even that bad and he jumped on that comment. At first, I was taken aback at why he would do such a thing and had to explain that it wasn't a negative connotation at all.

Then the shit hit the fan, and I realized he would go after anyone he perceived to be a non-worshiper of the Lloydvidians.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I remember when, about three years ago, I first watched one of Lloyd's videos. I'd just woken up and had given myself permission to watch "apostate" videos. I read the comments below that video. Lloyd had "told off" someone in the comments for giving him some "constructive criticism". It sounded as though the person genuinely was trying to help Lloyd. It occurred to me that I might be of help by explaining this to Lloyd. But the next comment was from a nice gentleman with a respectable avatar who politely defended the person who had made the "constructive criticism". Well, Lloyd was "all over" that polite gentleman. I cringed. Rather than defend both the polite gentleman and the person who had given the "constructive criticism", I decided that it would be best for me to "move along" and find an "apostate" video maker who was less sensitive to gentle disagreement. I didn't post at that time. Not until last year did I post under one of Lloyd's videos. I suggested he read the book, "Toxic Parents". Within days after posting, I found out the REAL reasons behind his continuing emotional instability. The choices that he has made would create havoc in anyone's life.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Patreons are paying for?

It used to be 95 %"" Entertainment" and Vacations ... 5% his cars, food, Kids Haircuts... But now Let's see...the one bedroom loft, the basement apartment ''office" ,Tibor, the CLEANING LADY, Karaoke bar, lobster rolls...Oh my no wonder he's starting to panic...He always had more $ than Brian...Now he just has less $ , ouch...And I know that some of you think , you forgot the Lawsuit... No No I didn't...That goes in entertainment section... He should really start looking for a JOB. Maybe cleaning windows again? Oh right the "Ladder" thing

(by the way is it just me ,but found that photo, the resemblance is uncanny right? )

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Funny how he has no time to comment and will always "take his leave" from a particular platform only to return as quick as a flash.

I thought he is always too busy to watch for any negative feedback!

• KIMSILVIO
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About the why did he told kim about his prostitutes habits. Simple , The clues were all in the livestream by the way ,I think this is how he sees this .As normal as it is, that If he had a bad back he would need to go and see a Chiropractor. every week. well for him he as sexual need that his wife can't satisfy so it's normal to go and see other younger women's that will fix that, every week or more...(He really have some bad genitals that hurt all the time) Told you more $ than Brain, And he think that is perfectly normal and will NEVER,EVER, understand why the rest of us are shock by this ... Oh and of course there is the Narcissist thing too, He will Brag about anything to anyone .Of course he will also brag about that! Kim was a member of his team. he had a very high esteem of her, he maybe saw her as a friend or a potential friend? all that to say that's why...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit