It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    You cannot get a general arts degree in two years in the UK. Diploma, yes. Not a degree - yes, a bachelor's degree in the UK typically lasts for three years (assuming the student actually passes the exams on time and graduates, lol).

In the USA that would be called an Associate's Degree, but a Bachelor's Degree takes 3-4 years depending on how much a student's class load. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a general arts degree in the UK the same as a liberal arts degree in the USA?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I have a question ...When you go on Google and you type either your JW kingdom hall, or any Kingdom hall in the world , did you ever notice Google has reviews rating with stars of that cong? for example mine , you will see a 5.0 then 5 yellow stars, then in blue 4 googles reviews. If you click on that, you will see what those 4 people wrote ,some just just gives stars, others comments,

Anyway , Introvert here, not to long ago, got curious and thought I wonder what are the reviews of let's say...the kingdom hall of the U.K. Wow there's a lot , so I thought I will choose a part of the U.K like Manchester ? Chorlton,Oldham,Beaconsfield ,Marsland, good gravy how many K.H. they have there? about 9 by the way plus an assembly hall. So i've decided to read them all...

What? Oh my... Oh dear... really?

anyway it's too bad that most J.W. don't know about them , Or go and read the comments... they should...they really SHOULD... Even the Assembly hall? The one that are funny are the one with only One star by the way .

Hint Hint Hint...

• Simon
    Simon

He actually believed that spending 2 years in art college, ART college, would land him any kind of job and was then surprised that all he could get was low level part time McJobs?

The people who get design jobs have portfolios of work they can show to demonstrate that they can do the job.

Has he ever demonstrated that he has any artistic or design skills whatsoever? Or has he always got other people to contribute their work instead?

When you're in your 20's you can get away with lack of career experience and skills. As you get older, there are fewer potential jobs for someone with a clear history of being work-shy and an ever increasing pool of young talent that can be given those opportunities instead.

Still incredible that someone who relied on his "activism" so much was so careless with his support and trashed it all. Such an entitled attitude.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    In the USA that would be called an Associate's Degree, but a Bachelor's Degree takes 3-4 years depending on how much a student's class load.

In the USA, they consider you a full-time student if you take 12 credit hours per semester which usually consists of 4 classes. So, you can get an associate degree in 2 years and a bachelor's degree in 4 years. If you are extra brainy and have no other life (no job/no social life) you can take 15 or 18 credit hours per semester to graduate 6 months early, but you hardly ever see this happening.

I took 12 credit hours per semester to graduate, and it was extremely hard. I had many many all-nighters that I had to do to get my work done on time.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, ForeverAlone. From my own experience, you are exactly correct.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He always do this .do a livestream. get some $$$ donation ,than post a tweet of him at his karaoke bar...

MASSIVE fan? Sure

• Listener
    Listener

Forever Alone, what did you study?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Someone posted the Kim Silvio new Youtube video of Jake\ Lloyd on The comment section of his Facebook post of Dec 5, Dec 15, Dec 16 ,Dec 19 Dec 22. Dec 24, and Dec 27... L.E. barely goes on Facebook ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Then on his Facebook of Dec 29 a nice lady posted this . And why oh why is it always a women . I'm always shock when I see how many women still support him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So to the question did L.E. saw the new video of K.S. the answer is ...Well he will Now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit