It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Well, it seems our mutual friend's Patreon numbers have levelled off around the 590 mark - nearly 200 more since his Stephen-Lett-style begging video, which puts him back where he was about this time last year. However, as slim pointed out earlier, it's well short of his peak of nearly 900 patrons eighteen months ago, and how many will he keep as we get to the end of April - then May, June, etc? How many of those 200 will experience 'buyer's remorse' and pull the plug on their payments?

He might be celebrating now, but time will tell how long-lived his 'revival' proves to be.

For Dijana, who has already been treated like crap by him, and for Tibor, who might still get the sack if the numbers don't stay up, here's a handy t-shirt design to add to the merchandise...

• vienne
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He might be celebrating now, but time will tell how long-lived his 'revival' proves to be.

He found out the hard way last year he needs to keep the level of Patrons up all year. The first three months were lousy, and he'll need to keep at roughly this level or more to balance that out.

This is the point where he expects everyone to give up out of frustration so that his new explanation of going to Thailand for scuba will take hold. You read those letters. There is now no doubt he went there for sex because that precisely was what was on his mind at the time when he left. Dijana cock-blocked him on Zrinka from Rijeka, so like any spoilt child, he went off and did something even worse out of spite.

Important reminder: He absolutely hates making exJW content and despises the community he is supposedly serving. He's just punching a clock at this point.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Absolutely - he obviously hates the ‘work’ that he does. He detests having to watch those stupid Watchtower videos and he can’t stand having to write about them and present it as if he cares about it. But he’s completely trapped. On one level of course he will have been delighted about duping all the extra patrons into sending him their money, but at the same time his heart must have sank as he realised that it means he has to keep producing these utterly vacuous videos. He would much rather be doing something - anything - else. He would have been very happy to wind down his channel to the bare minimum while still raking in Patreon money from his remaining supporters for as long as they are stupid enough to keep sending money to him. With the unexpected success of his recruitment drive, now he’s got to at least pretend to put renewed effort into his YouTube channel. The prospect of being stuck doing this for the foreseeable future must fill him with absolute dread. He obviously despises his own followers now too because nobody with their wits about them has hung around. He has cornered the market in ignorant and/or unstable individuals, and now he has to keep regular Zoom calls and WhatsApp message with the ‘cream’ of that crop. The vast majority of his followers at this point must either be oblivious to the facts, and his own confession livestream, or they share his nihilistic and cynical outlook, or they have some self interested reason for hanging around, such as his employees, or people hoping to plug a book or their own YouTube channel.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

For anyone interested in exposing Evans as a fraud and a grifter, exJW Caleb just nailed what happened a few weeks ago. Goes through all the manipulation tactics one by one. It's videos like these that need to be promoted.

https://youtu.be/3PyPpIhRRnU

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

In the live stream @Kim S did with Tony Prime, someone asked about the AWAA thing with Lloyd.

I was looking for the video Tony mentioned in that podcast & found this. Dick Kelly was the C.E.O of AAWA & Open Minds

I redacted their private info & the friend's name that gave this to me.

Yes, I did find Tony's video & will send it to him.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Wow. Back in 2014.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    How like Lloyd-boy.

Both my mother and father had narcissistic traits and would not hesitate to use them against me. I was never the golden child, whereas, my siblings were treated in such a way. Looking back, it is probably because I questioned everything and we know that is a no-no in the twoof.

I unfortunately also inherited these traits and I take full responsibility. Lloyd reminds me of myself, minus the trafficking of course. It took a broken relationship to make me realize what I was like. I watch everything I do now because I don't want to be the person I was.

It's harsh to say, but it has to be said. Lloyd needs to lose EVERYTHING, and I mean everything to hopefully make him realize the destructive behavior he has. One person can destroy many many lives.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I watch everything I do now because I don't want to be the person I was.

It's harsh to say, but it has to be said. Lloyd needs to lose EVERYTHING, and I mean everything to hopefully make him realize the destructive behavior he has. One person can destroy many many lives.

I have been down this road myself, and helped others when they asked for help. Everybody in AA will talk about having to hit your bottom before you seek out the help you need. For me it was some serious legal trouble, for others its money, or lost jobs, lost relationships. Sadly, for some people "bottom" is six feet down.

But whatever your problems are, solutions exist. They are not easy, or comfortable, or fun but the rewards can be remarkable. The last 17 years have been the best of my life. Lloyd, I hope you turn your ship around. I know it isn't what you want to do, and the path looks dark and scary; but trust me, your life will be better.

• Listener
    Listener

This is probably a no brainer for those understanding legal processes but I thought I would see what Open ai suggested in relation to the charges that Lloyd has laid within Croatia. This was the response

If the lawyers are not responding to emails or phone calls, it may be a good idea to try to reach out to them through other means, such as certified mail or through another law firm that may be able to act as an intermediary. It may also be worth considering consulting with another lawyer in Croatia to get a second opinion or to explore other legal options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit