It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Those pics of Cedars faces on the right remind of this classic SNL skit, "Jizz in my Pants".

The Lonely Island - Jizz in my Pants

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

@Thisismein1972 Sorry to hear about your bad year & your losses.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Mike, you are barking mad, sincerely. (In reference to the video, not the above message, which was perfectly sensible.)

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Yes probably embarrassment has something to do with him cancelling Zoom calls.

It just came to mind there may be another reason as well. What if he is afraid one of his patrons will get some balls and ask him a hard question that he does not want to answer? Especially with so very few patrons he has left. What if he and only a few or even 1 is on there and they decide to ask him because no one else is on there? What the hell is he going to do then? Block his own cash cow? Lie? Confess? Apologize? Geez I would not want to be put in that situation at all!

• Listener
    Listener

If you're Lloyd, you threaten to sue them.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, Listener, I think so. He doesn't seem to have a great deal of creativity when it comes to figuring out how to retaliate.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I think the whole grooming/CSA allegations are a pointless rabbit hole to go down right now. Even if you could prove the emails are real (as in an actual email) it doesn't mean anything. You need a witness to the crime. Even if Dijana said that lloyd admitted such or some other person made this claim you would still need the victim. If it is real it's likely to be a dead end until the actual victim comes out.

I have some suspicions about all this anyways. One big flag for me was how Mark O'Donnel's statement was written and how Leah Remini handled the allegations. It was as if they had seen hard evidence that the allegations weren't real. This would make sense if the allegations were fabricated and Lloyd could prove they were.

Call it a conspiracy or whatever but I think either Lloyd or someone close to Lloyd wanted to prove how his "haters" would take anything and run with it. So they "leaked" this story and then shared what they did with Lloyd. He realized most wouldn't believe it since no victim existed and it died on its own. What that scammer went after Mark, Cora, Mikey and Kim that sealed it for me.

Why wouldn't Lloyd publicly come out with the info? If his fingerprints are actually on it that could hurt him. So keeping it lowkey works better. It makes his "haters" look like frothers. The more exposure the evidence its fake gets the closer it could tie Lloyd to it so he could have a reason to keep it in a tight group.

If it is real no one will know until the victim comes out of the woodwork and likely only the police will be ever to track that victim down.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I agree, pr0ner.

As for the canceled Zoom calls, I don't think he is concerned that someone will confront him in such a small and cozy environment. He could deflect any questions and then claim that he is being harassed and end the call quickly. He knows that someone could sign up, then record the call, so he would not be inclined to humor anyone trying to ask uncomfortable questions. Or at least, he should know this. It's also possible that he would try to shout such a person down or humiliate them, not realizing that others on the call will be reaching for the 'unsubscribe' option as a result.

I agree with the belief that he might be feeling unmotivated to join meetings with only one or a few people. It's a step down, and a real blow to his ego. He was working his way up to filling ballrooms or possibly even theatres. Now it's low-turnout Zoom calls and trips to the karaoke bar. Not quite the life he thought he'd be living at this point.

•  Debra
    Debra

Does anyone know if what he is doing is leagle (filming unsuspecting members of the public at there carts then broadcasting it all on you tube) I rather suspect it isn't but I don't know for sure

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Call it a conspiracy or whatever but I think either Lloyd or someone close to Lloyd wanted to prove how his "haters" would take anything and run with it. So they "leaked" this story and then shared what they did with Lloyd.

I agree with you except for the quote above. Fabricating a crime even against himself is still a crime. Now let's assume that the police investigates and finds out that those emails were fabricated. The responsible would be accused of perverting the course of justice which in England and Wales is a serious offence. If O'Donnels knew about this he could share some responsibilities. Anything is possible but there's a lot at stake here and I am not sure he would have accepted to go that far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit