It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    https://archive.org/details/lloyd-evans-april-3-2008
    Anyone know a digital forensics expert?

I wish I did. Any word on how the investigation in England is going with the evidence Marc Latham gave the police?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes probably embarrassment has something to do with him cancelling Zoom calls. It’s reasonable to assume that high level donors have dropped off faster, so perhaps zoom calls that had ten or so people showing up in the past, now only have one or two. So he would be staring at one or two people trying to put a brave face on it.

Despite his promotion of his new tiers, I see his patron number has gone up by only 4. That’s an even smaller bounce than he got last month. It looks like the patrons numbers are declining at an accelerating rate. I guess that makes sense because it must feel psychologically different to stand with someone who has kept over half his support, compared with being down to a third, a quarter, or less, and so on.

• KatKat
    KatKat

https://archive.org/details/lloyd-evans-april-3-2008

Anyone know a digital forensics expert?

This is so alarming. Lloyd Evans is fully aware that it is illegal what he is doing. How do you convince your wife that you are not this type of person https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia after she finding out about this conversation?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    after she finding out about this conversation?

She could do what every honest citizens would when dealing with an alleged crime

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Holy Shit! Is THAT the fiasco I've heard so much about? That he met a 14-yr old in a car park for a BJ or something? Was having an affair only 1-yr into his marriage? What a creep! I mean, if he married and they then found out they weren't sexually compatible, the least he could have done was just up and get a divorce first. Or wait....he was still a JW? Even so....just get out of it. But creeping after underage girls is another thing. What a sicko. I can't believe people elevated this creep into some kind of public figure of ex-JW's. Sick!

No wonder he doesn't give a shit about lying and making up shit. He's been doing it his whole life.

Also, I could have done without ever seeing that topless pic of Cedars by the pool. Those man-titties are repulsive. Join a gym and eat a salad, Creep!

• Vintage
    Vintage

That was wise and courageous of Marc Latham to take the evidence to the police.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

With the 1 year anniversary of the Thailand fiasco coming up & the threat of the litigation against the 7 of us, Mike wanted to have a little bit of fun.

We hope it makes you laugh.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6V9o1THTFF8

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

OK, let's put the worst years into perspective here. My brother (21) died due to a missed diagnosis that could have been found when he spent so much time in the hospital as a toddler. My dad died due to believing that big pharma had found a miracle cure that funny enough had to be banned. I have been burgled, been in two house fires, and been a victim of abuse, domestic and watchtower related.

I am still here and I would not change a thing because it has made me the strong independent person I am today. Lloyd is complaining because he has been found out and believes he is the victim. What an absolute asshole this guy is.

I learned a long time ago, victimhood can only get you so far, and one tends to end up in a constant loop of bitter emotional turmoil.

Edit - Technically, this all didn't happen in a year, it happened over several years 😂

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Vintage: Here's the part of Lloyd's post that struck me as being "off". Bear with me. He says...
    "Thank you for your support! I couldn't have made this year happen without you."

I have to say, he almost had a moment of self-awareness. He did indeed 'make the year happen.' But it had nothing to do with his supporters and everything to do with his lack of self control.

As for the "April 2008" link, those messages were shared in this topic before, and that site shows an upload date of February 2022. The messages I've seen have been pictures which do not seem to have any useful metadata, so there is no way to verify if they are legitimate or just something someone created to make him look bad. I'd suggest anyone who wants to read them should, at the least, sit down first. It's very twisted and sickening. If it's real, arrest and prosecution is the least he should face. If it's not real, it's a truly horrible thing to do to anyone.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I DID...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit