It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wait.......this bearded clam is now CHARGING for private, personal Zoom calls?

LOL!!! There is no end to the depths of this grift!

• Bangalore
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It’s end of the year congratulation time for Jabba the Hutt.

His actions led to him and his wife separating, their young children living in a broken home, the exJW community shocked and betrayed by his actions, but hey, he’s still here!

Congratulate yourself all you want, but you’ve been exposed as a bully, an abuser of women, a liar, a grifter and a fraud.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So I did a little digging. With the Patreon level Davidsplainer $10, you get to have your name in the end credits of future video . So I download it ,it's from the Youtube Nov 17 2022...you can see it below, i did erase all the names, so some peoples ,( Vintage) doesn't have a hissy fit, and to be fair I don't know how old is that list, if he will update it only in 2023, anyway it's only 127. But the list must include also bigger donator, like the $25 and $49;99 right...Also on the no:1 there is an Emily, then Emily & Micheal, and Emily with her family name? Can the real Emily please stand up please...And last but not least , on page 3 there is the name of the Australian couple ,the one that paid for the Autralian trip ...what? Again I don't know how old is that list , and i will check it up again in 2023...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

On his Dec 7 2021 Youtube video , the end credit Patrons list had 151 name... Also I just thought of it maybe he has some P.I.M.O patrons who don't want there name on the list...? I know it says hundreds of patrons here are just a few, could those names be only big donator in the past ,and now he promise that he would also include the $10 in that list? anyway will see in 2023...

Interesting. I think we can make some calculated guesses as to how much he is pulling in monthly. I'll try.

127 Patrons - $10 and $25 a month.

Let's be generous and say 25% of that are $25 donors.

32 x $25 = $800

95 x $10 = $950

Current Patronage is 403. 403 - 127 = 276.

Let's be generous again and assume this time half of those are $1 donors and the other half are $5 donors.

276/2 = 138

138 x $5 = $690

138 x $1 = $138

So we have the following:

$25 tier = $800

$10 tier = $950

$5 tier = $690

$1 tier = $138

Total is $2578 a month USD.

So, I'd say a low estimate is $2000 a month, whilst a higher one would be close to $3000 a month. Not counting the $50 pledges because he just implemented them, and he didn't seem to have much interest on that front.

I'm going to say he has more $1 donors than my estimates and he's at roughly $2250 a month with Patreons.

Which means he was probably pushing $6000 a month on Patreon alone before all this happened.

Edit - Some of those listed are pseudonyms. So I think that is a realistic total, with the ones who wish to remain private providing pseudonyms.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hang on. This is the worst year of his life? Ever??!

Well all I can say is that he's had a damned easy life then. The only thing that happened is that the general public finally discovered what a bastard he is.

I mean it wasn't his wife catching him cheating with young prostitutes this year that made it bad....that's happened over practically the whole of their marriage, in one form or another. Anyway it seems they're still functioning together as a family. At least they're going on plenty of holidays together, so I think they're only 'separated' when it suits him. 🤔

Was it the worst year of his life because people finally stopped working for him for free when they realised what a piss taker he was? Is that the worst thing that's ever happened to him?

It wasn't the worst year of his life when his mum died of cancer ?

Wasn't it the worst year of his life when his father and sister stopped talking to him? When his best friends since childhood starting shunning him and he knew it would be forever?

It wasn't the worst year of his life when his Dad showed him the door and he was up to the eyeballs in debt & jobless? Landing in a country where he didn't speak a word of the language?

Or when he had to work through the loss of his faith and the realisation that he would never, ever see his mum again? That his mum had completely ceased to exist?

I think his sense of perspective is completely skewed.🤷🏻

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I can see how it would be the worst year of his life, what with his family life being turned upside-down and his business suffering losses and the embarrassment of having his personal life strewn all over the internet and turning his Twitter feed into an endless game of whack-a-mole. It has indeed been a really bad year for him.

2023 might be a better year for him, if he was willing to accept the responsibility for 2022. But he will continue to blame Kim for all of his troubles. So I think 2023 will be quite a bad year for him as well. Possibly worse than 2022. Keep digging, Lloyd!

It wasn't the worst year of his life when his mum died of cancer ?

He stated this year was worse than when his mum passed in his Facebook post:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02oKrcKmsW8cj51NNDLhqZnbTKLhvY48DVLNG6PcsLECWgwA29j3DF8UDTLx7wuoeUl&id=100063554477683&m_entstream_source=timeline

This ordeal has been harrowing and unquestionably the most stressful experience of my life - far more so than losing my mother to cancer.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Hang on. This is the worst year of his life? Ever??!

I believe he meant losing hundreds of real followers (the ones with unlimited resources such as gold) and some insiders who kept feeding him with 'leaks'. In fact he adds "And yet I'm still here". This tweet says everything about the man. His channel, along with the insane hunger for leadership within the exjw community is/are his life. Nothing else.

Also note this, he has 400 patrons but he is desperate for stories, characters, interviews and more. In other words he is desperate for content. He is not asking his current patrons. He is not looking for stories there. He also regularly and disrespectfully cancels or postpones zoom meetings with patrons. His patrons who remained loyal must not be so interesting. If you are really after good content you should go first there. He is not doing this. "And yet I'm still here" thanks to the 400 who deserve a mention about 'love (?). kindness and understanding but nothing more than that. No even good enough to help him with some 'cool' content. This is the worst year of his life. Sure

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit