It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    If he doesn't any patrons at that level, it would explain why he "canceled" the call, but of course he had to make a post about it to make people think he's at least trying to do the bare minimum.

Fair comment and thought. That makes sense to me 👍

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thisismein1972 said,

"...let alone just how long this topic is now. 696 pages of jealous obsessive individuals who hate Lloyds success, ..."

Brah-ha-ha.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

We are in this together and I’m happy to contribute and support the M7 as best I can.

• Simon
    Simon
    So mehtinks that maybe he doesn't have any patrons (or maybe just the 1 or 2) at the $25 or $49.99 levels.
    If he doesn't any patrons at that level, it would explain why he "canceled" the call, but of course he had to make a post about it to make people think he's at least trying to do the bare minimum.

Yeah, imagine he does the call and some sucker is the only one there. Awkward! Even his most zealous adherent can't be such an idiot that they couldn't figure out they are the only fool paying that much, LOL.

He's probably thinking that he just needs to string someone along and put it off for a few months and that's an easy $200 that he wouldn't have had before, or paid-for dates with his "rent-a-girlfriend"

• Simon
    Simon

I'd also contribute to any legal defence fund if the need arises, although I think there's a better chance that Elvis will re-appear from a mission to rescue the dinosaurs from the earths hollow core, than wobble-chops getting his lawsuit into a courtroom.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon said,

"Yeah, imagine he does the call and some sucker is the only one there."

That would be a really funny zoom meeting. Lloyd could put four or five avatars with fake names as "placeholders" for Patreons who don't exist. Then Lloyd could use his puppet skills to make voices for each of the avatars.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

As others have pointed out this shows how terrible his work ethic is. I was contributing to an artist I liked on Patreon. She had monthly calls. It didn't matter if 1 or ten showed up. She did them every month because that's what was promised. Even if it's just one fan you still owe them what they paid for and were promised.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

How do I wriggle out of doing a Livestream that I know not many will attend? I know, I'll use an illness that has been used as propaganda in the news recently. That should do it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

On the jealousy issue: would I like 400 people sending me money every month for very little work, or for just spouting opinions on a topic I know about? Sure, I would! But would I have the brass neck to actually tell people send me their money and keep up this facade? I don’t think I could do it. The inner cringe would be too much to bear, especially if I had to look the people in the eye over video calls. I don’t know if LE experiences no cringe about the whole thing or he just feels he has no other options.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Maybe we can keep track of which illnesses he contracts each month just before his next Zoom meeting is due. Strep throat, COVID, seasonal flu, common cold, jammed a pine needle up his urethra, and so on.

He might want to remember to actually do the Zoom call from time-to-time, though. Taking your supporters for fools so brazenly is not a good idea. It's like scheduling a $50 'conversation' with a 20-year-old and she doesn't show up. I mean, it's just rude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit