It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

As for Lloyd's "Tight Pants zoom call", he has obviously opted to revert to using the Juilian calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar.

• Simon
    Simon

Don't pay him a penny, for anything. Not worth it, even for shits and giggles.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Missed opportunity: he should've called the $50 tier the "Happy Ending."

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog
    Simon 5 hours ago Loyalty badges? You get a little icon? I thought NFTs were peak-scam, but he found a way ... Anyway, I'm starting my own patreon: Anyone who donates $10 will get an email telling them what a fool they are for giving me $10. The $50 gets you a phone call to notify you of your foolishness and for every $5 extra I'll throw in some unique profanities. For the premium platinum idiot level sponsors paying $100 I drive round to your house and punch you in the face.
    This would make an excellent Christmas present.
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Who ARE these people who donate to his channel?

• vienne
    vienne

Who are they? I have no clue. But if we ask 'what are they' we can safely suppose that they are deluded, or that they are as immoral as Lloyd is. Some probably think that the enemy of their enemy is their friend. That's silly.

However, his support stream is drying up. He is obviously desperate for money. He should go back to the old days and actually get a job. Maybe washing windows.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

That cracked me up, from New in the Truth Twitter account 🤣 😂

Tha would have been a more accurate restructuring of his Patreon levels

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    As we've covered, he's out of the loop with leaks from Bethel, he doesn't have O'Donnell feeding him info on legal cases, he can't get interviews with people he thinks are heavy hitters... so what's left?

Mark was a very very small part of Lloyd success, in all honesty, Producer Bob carried the lions share of the work load. She organised his social media and all of his interviews just to name a few things she did. Others vetted his voicemails and he selected from the recommendations - he listened to very few as he “didn’t have time”. Others also did his convention rebuttal preparations for him and other documents etc. others moderated his channel and Reddit forum.

The reality is that many people worked tirelessly for him behind the scenes that no one knows about. Marks only contributions were what were seen by everyone on the WTIF.

As the former operations manager, I feel compelled to represent the truth on behalf of my team as they worked very hard - not seeking reward or public praise, vastly different to Mark.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    he listened to very few as he “didn’t have time”.

and we know why 😉

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Meh, he could have invested in a headset, then he could listen to voicemails while his hands were free to, you know... "write books."

But Kim's post shows why he has an uphill battle now, unless he can find others who will do the behind-the-scenes work that is beneath him, and do it for free. I'm curious as to whether he paid Tibor anything close to a market rate for his work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit