It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Don't know if this has already been posted but here are the attendees of the event that Mr Evans attended in case you want to contact them

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'm such a scardy-cat. I've not done anything like this before. Well, except for typing a letter that my grandmother dictated to me, addressed to President Lyndon Baines Johnson, asking him to help the Malawi brothers. He actually wrote her back a personal letter. That's the extent of my activism.

Sugestions? Should I watch Evans live-stream and take excerpts from it?

• ComingOutaMyCage
    ComingOutaMyCage

Wow, I'm disappointed by the infighting against Lloyd. Even if you have issue with his infidelity, or that he makes a living off the videos he makes, he is still an incredibly useful resource for the community, and I'm sure has helped thousands find the truth about the truth.

Even if you don't like him personally, he is still an enemy of your enemy, and liked by many of your allies. To contact parliamentary members and caution them against interacting with Lloyd is counter productive to bringing attention and action against the Watchtower.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

@COMINGOUTOFMYCAGE

Sorry but I don't see it that way, he is the last person to be taking on the Watchtower, not only he has discredited himself with his personal revelations but he is using the whole for personal gain.

In the same way that ALL UK charities distanced themselves from Prince Andrew the moment they found out about him having underage sex and being friends with a famous pedophile SO do these attendees of that event that represent several organisations need to know thr truth about him too.

• Route-666
    Route-666

The jwwatch dot org domain is paid through the end of December, (the 29th), so that's not the issue. Could be it got hacked, contains malware, or exceeds the limits of the hosting plan. As I was writing that last bit, I got the ghost of a memory about him saying something once in the distant past about upgrading to a "bigger" plan??? Anybody remember that? A host should send out notices about stuff, but if JLE isn't the contact person, then those emails could be going to someone else, or he might just be ignoring them for whatever reasons.

You can see the info here at ICAAN lookup: https://lookup.icann.org/en/lookup. Type in jw watch dot org in the search bar. They have a privacy feature so you will only see non-identifying information even though the company itself has the actual data.

Another great resource is the Wayback Machine. You can see archived pages for jw watch dot org going back to Jan 2021, and jw survey dot org going back to 2011. https://archive.org/web/

•  Debra
    Debra

Ditto Raymond frantz and thank you for the list who attended that will be very usefull

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    he is still an incredibly useful resource for the community,

Bullshit. He’s a known liar, cyber bully and is currently suing other exJWs for merely repeating what he said on his livestream. Oh and he happened to use exploited sex workers in a highly trafficked country. He doesn’t belong anywhere near exJW activism. He’s a liability and is easy pickings for WT to discredit should it ever come to it. When Stephen Lett could take you apart in a rebuttal, you have problems.

This video by Wally is a prime example of why you don’t want a LIAR to represent you.

https://youtu.be/MRHpMODsh0E

If he is lying about deleting a fucking comment what else is he lying about? The age of the Thai sex workers? What else has he done that he did not happen to admit to his co-workers? I don’t want to find out.

I’m afraid you fell hook line and sinker for Lloyd’s talking points. Don’t feel bad because he’s been using the logical fallacy of “if you attack me then you are giving WT the victory” for a decade now.

Why is it that Lloyd loyalists like Kim Silvio, Mark O’Donnell and Javier Ortiz have all denounced him and refused to work with him anymore? Look at the facts and not up Lloyd’s asshole.

and I'm sure has helped thousands find the truth about the truth.

Well fuck it, that changes everything. Prince Andrew has helped a lot of people through his charitable works. Let’s bring him back.

Even if you have issue with his infidelity, or that he makes a living off the videos

Seriously, do some research about the sex trafficking problem in Thailand and understand that Lloyd fed into that system and made the traffickers richer whilst victimising young women. THESE WOMEN DO NOT WANT TO BE DOING THIS AND ARE ESSENTIALLY SLAVES.

https://theexodusroad.com/human-trafficking-in-thailand/

Lloyd didn’t give a fuck about any of this and actually proposed to his wife that he sees prostitutes regularly in exchange for him to stop seeking women to date.

Get out of here with this shit and kindly fuck off.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Have a good look at the list of attendees , they are either members of the charities commission, solicitors ,or faith group reps.He is not a professional, not a solicitor, and not a faith rep.Even without knowing his sordid sexual life, what place has a guy like this amongst them ?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Here is the contact information of the group organising these events, feel free to contact them if you think unwanted parasites abuse their register

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you, raymond frantz, for that contact information. Clearly the group organizing these events has not taken the stance that, if there’s a problem, they don’t want to hear about it.

ComingOutaMyCage, most of us have heard the expression “out of the frying pan, into the fire”. I think that would be the sad predicament of anyone who takes refuge in Lloyd Evans. Even Lloyd’s “number one financial” atheist supporter couldn’t stomach Lloyd’s depravity,.. because that atheist, who previously supported Lloyd, has moral standards. Leaving Watchtower is great. It did us damage on a massive scale. But Evans is selling tickets to board the Titanic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit