It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    To date there is only a video of him growing tomatoes. Does he know how to grow potatoes?

Does anyone have the link to that video / channel? There was something I needed to check with some accounts ...

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Does anyone have the link to that video / channel? There was something I needed to check with some accounts ...

There you are Simon, Pets, Tomatoes and Chickens

[video link received & removed - thanks!]

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloydevansparody, LOL, count on you to immediately have the link to Lloyd's farming channel. (BIG THUMBS-UP)

Here is a recent exchange I had with a Cedarite that brought me much joy.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I had with a Cedarite

She is Brielle. She had the first Twitter account suspended for racism. And got a warning for the new one. There are not so many left to defend him so badly

It is pointless to discuss with her. She is the classical person who would unplug your life safer defibrillator to charge her phone.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Really? Oh boy am I going to have fun with this!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Also Kim have you received any new documents about anything? Cos he's talking as though the court case is about to start....?

I have heard nothing and received nothing 🤷‍♀️

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I went ahead and asked Lloyd a question under his tomato video.

Damn I am having the best day right now at Lloyd's expense.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

He's live right now and the mods are having to be very busy indeed. I got blocked for asking him to demonetise the video with my voicemail because I don't want him profiting from my trauma and spending it on traumatising prostitutes - I've asked him through just about every platform but keep getting blocked.

I was surprised to see the mods remove this though, it seems right up Lloyd's street!

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, let's not link to his videos and send him any traffic or backlinks unless it's something really relevant.

(I know, I asked for the tomato video above, but for a specific reason)

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Sorry, let's not link to his videos and send him any traffic or backlinks unless it's something really relevant.

That's fine. And good point Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit