It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    Hence despite being apostates they still live with her JW parents

Isn't that quite something? Him railing against the WTS for shunning but them living with JW relatives while he does it ...

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Simon says - what would you do if your husband was caught living the life he has and was unapologetic about it?

You seem to get the same unethical persuasion patterns in all types of abusive relationships, whether they be a marriage, pyramid selling, political groups, or religious groups. You might well ask what would a JW do if they found out their religion was living the life? Some would leave but a lot would stay and it's the same in marriages and relationships when someone finds out something shocking and horrendous about their partner.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Lloyd has just threatened to go after everyone who has defamed him even if it takes years. He's asking his supporters for help in tracking down all individuals

ROFL Smiley | Laughing emoticon, Laughing emoji, Emoticon faces

Total mentalcase ...

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Hey Lloyd….

Molon Labe

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

If Lloyd goes after anybody, I look forward to the lawyer's discovery.

• Simon
    Simon
    You seem to get the same unethical persuasion patterns in all types of abusive relationships, whether they be a marriage, pyramid selling, political groups, or religious groups. You might well ask what would a JW do if they found out their religion was living the life? Some would leave but a lot would stay and it's the same in marriages and relationships when someone finds out something shocking and horrendous about their partner.

Yeah, it's interesting when you see someone who has been trained by an organization for all their early life in how to use language to manipulate people (i.e. the ministerial training school, and experience as an elder) then use those exact same techniques in their own life to just manipulate a different audience.

It reminds be too of the phenomenon where it's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled. It's almost like the act of admitting it happened is the thing that makes it happen, or makes it real, so to avoid doing that is to avoid it happening, in a weird twisted logic kind of way.

• Reservations
    Reservations

One of Lloyds latest Tweets:

“There's so much made-up stuff online about both me & Dijana right now it's overwhelming. Chasing down every last channel & social media account that's spreading lies is a monumental task but I'm damned well going to do it if it takes yrs. My work is too important to let them win“

FFS, Activism “work” is not as important as he likes to make out. He’s more interested in his legacy than his family, and he’s so worried that he will be forgotten and his last 10 years “work” will be flushed down the toilet.

He just can’t move on can he. He will NEED the WT for the rest of his life, he can’t survive without them. It’s so fucking sad when you think about it. The WT has Lloyd trapped in a weird merry go round scenario that never ends.

Lloyd thinks he’s his own man, owns his own mind, and does what he wants. But he NEEDS the WT.

He thinks about and spends more time on WT than the average elder pioneer. The average JW forgets about the religion the moment they take their tie off. With “pre study”, meeting attendance, ministry, the Average JW spends 1 Hour study, 4 hours at the meeting, 2 hours ministry a week. That’s 7 Hours a week, or on average 1 hour/4.2% of a day. Lloyds “Job” is to think about WT material 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.

He’s more trapped than the vast majority of JWs and he doesn’t even know it. And will refuse to ever recognise that sad sad fact. Poor little man.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Chasing down every last channel & social media account that's spreading lies is a monumental task but I'm damned well going to do it if it takes yrs.

How old is Loyd? Like 40 something.

So he is going to spend the last 30 years of his life maybe a little more or maybe less---chasing down every exjw. There's over 71,000 exjw on reddit and only about 700 like him. The rest have had it with him.

So 71,000 divided by 35 years = 2,028

Loyd has to catch 5 exjw EVERY DAY, take them to court EVERY DAY, WIN THE COURT CASE EVERY DAY, FOR THE NEXT 35 YEARS.

Oh, I forgot the other exjws on YouTube, Instagram, and even the Governing Body that is probably laughing their ass off at Loyd.😂😂

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

He just can’t move on can he. He will NEED the WT for the rest of his life, he can’t survive without them. It’s so fucking sad when you think about it. The WT has Lloyd trapped in a weird merry go round scenario that never ends.

I have never read the book Moby Dick, but Lloyd is Captain Ahab to Watchtower's white whale.

Regarding Lloyd suing every xjw that speaks against him, I am sure he will attempt this with the YouTube channels and whomever Marko is first. That alone is going to take months if not years. The discovery process alone is going to be a long one. Plus wouldn't he have to sue each person where they live? If he won a judgement against me in Croatia, good luck enforcing it in the USA.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

This talk of legal action reminded me of Lloyd's opinion in the case of 'watchtower vs Faithleaks':

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit