It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Love how he tries to "big up" himself as though he is some legal god that has stood up to even a $multi-billion mighty cult.

But here's the thing: the WTS is the tamest of adversaries. The only thing they appear to care about and take action on is clear copyright violations. Other than that, you can pretty much say or do anything and they are pretty passive.

So no, Lloyd, it's not like you're fighting Scientologists. You're fighting pacifists. The worst that happens is you get a copyright strike and have to take something down that wasn't yours anyway.

Stop thinking you're Braveheart.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lord Farquaad has thrown down the gauntlet.

Is it just me or are his detractors more than willing to see how his litigation threats will turn out?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Wow, the melt-down continues on Kim Silvio's latest video. He just threatened Cappytan with a lawsuit once again.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

He is just feeding the issue, gaslighting. He loves it really.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"Former believers and empathetic allies"
    Translated, I am counting on their empathetic nature to be my flying monkeys and defend me.

The whole green screen situation. I briefly watched his latest video, the background looked two-dimensional with no depth at all. A 4K tv can pick these flaws up quite easily.

Have you noticed that every time someone goes against him through his own doing that person is always obsessed? I think he's been watching too much Cape Fear, the guy is delusional and quite paranoid in my opinion.

Lloyd needs to shut up and the only reason he is mentioning his trophy children is that when they are old enough to make decisions for themselves and see his behavior they will have absolutely nothing to do with him. It is all about control for him.

The only positive thing that has come out of this is that Dijana finally had the courage to leave him. Of course, this is not the first time so he will try to wriggle his way back. I do hope this is a case of once bitten twice shy though.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    He is just feeding the issue, gaslighting. He loves it really.

I'm not so sure. He needs this to go away, but he also NEEDS to be somehow proved right.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd, I really want you to reply to this observation.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

He's done more damage to his own kids than any of us

I would say did ALL THE DAMAGE to his kids. Anyone who does not have control of their little members between their legs, should not be anywhere near kids!

We are thinking about your girls James Lloyd Evans. They would be better off without you. How dare you use them in this! This is between us and you! Not your girls - so leave Jessica and Julia OUT OF IT!

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Wow, the melt-down continues on Kim Silvio's latest video. He just threatened Cappytan with a lawsuit once again.

I can't see them because I've blocked him and he's blocked me. Get screenshotting his comments quickly guys. We know how he likes to delete them.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

O.K. I did my homework .Made this charts ,on Dumb Dumb youtube videos .So he said ,and may I say here you should have Shut your pipehole Dear. he and is wife seperated in APRIL...In blue that it's all the stupid Voicemail he made but that he could have made them back in March or in april but all of them in one day? In red those are all the Sushi of the Broadcast but TIBOR IS THE ONE THAT DO THEM... So they don't count, by the way Lloyd 17 just for april broadcast? Seriously? talk about beating a dead horse! (ate that quote by the way) Now in black ...that's is where he has to be in is Bunker. Unless he use a GREEN SCREEN! One day in april 21,then May only 3 days in bunker? he went on " VACATION " in may\june for a week? anyway so far for june it is again all Sushi , voicemail that TIBOR upload... oh and forgot he did a Patrons video ...Are they live? So basically he was in is bunker only 5 or 6 time since the SEPARATION ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit