It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

Why does he sound like a cult leader who's just discovered Shakespeare 😭

Also he's talking about the kids like their his property 🤮 and how dijana making her own decisions is such an alien concept. Bro pls leave and touch grass

Also Kim have you received any new documents about anything? Cos he's talking as though the court case is about to start....?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    wonder if you had meant to say that the information has proven to be factual by Lloyd rather than saying that he was your verified source.
    Yes we are a bunch of clairvoyants.
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

WOW! He just doesn't get it.

He's done more damage to his own kids than any of us

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

So Lloyd has admitted to trying to join a speed dating site for singles. Yet Lloyd is only separated, not divorced. I certainly hope any potential girlfriend, not "girlfriend" does a search on Lloyd's name and discovers how awful Lloyd can be before entering any long term relationship.

Get real help Lloyd, your lawyers, psychologist and PR firm is a joke.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

i'm I the only one that choke laughing on her pop corn while reading Dumb Dumb evans Rant...? He will never learn ,will he. If only he would SHUT UP! and LET IT GO this would have die down already, but NO... He as too go on social media and put more fuel to the fire ..And tell us even more personal info on is private life... really? did you had to tell the hole world that you are seperated from your wife since april...WAIT WAIT WAIT..OMG ...need to make some reseach for this...don't want anybody to say, do you have PROOF of that...too soon?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

If Lloyd has been separated from Dijana since April, where has he been filming? Does this put the green screen talk back in play? Tibor, where are you?

LOL, actually I don't care if it is green screen or not. But the fact that Lloyd is cracking this badly and won't shut up is what keeps me posting. Everything I talk about Lloyd has personally said is true. Thanks for greenlighting my talking about you joining a speed dating site Lloyd. Now I can freely comment on that as well instead of asking if it is really him or not.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd gets called out for saying he lives at Woodford Green on the dating site by former patron.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit