It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

I think people miss the point of charging for Twitter.

There is an element of it removing the "esteem" of having a verified checkmark, although honestly I've never put much weight by it personally.

And yes, many of the people objecting at having to pay $8 a month are really annoyed that YOU will be able to get what they had, for only $8 a month.

But the main thing is bots. You could easily run tens of thousands of bots and not only doesn't it cost you anything it costs the company. Having a charge changes the equation. It's why the future will be micro-transactions for sending email and using other services.

And just like all the threats that people make about "moving to Canada" after every election or judicial decision, the reality is the majority of people are all talk and will pony up the money.

• Simon
    Simon
    Why is Lloyd so bent on Kim proving her lawyer status?

It's a meaningless distraction to divert the spotlight away from the real issue which is his poor behavior.

Like in "A few Good Men", he's hoping that the mere appearance of something wrong will undermine all claims made.

It's what he does, what he's always done - try to find something, anything, however insignificant so he can then say "ah ha, see, it's LIES, it's ALL LIES". Of course it isn't, but he's easily convinced, especially by himself.

And really, even if Kim was never ever a lawyer ... what the fuck would that have to do with the price of milk? (that's a UK expression, to highlight how one thing has no bearing on another).

But I have no reason to question anything she says and many many reasons not to believe anything that comes out of his fat hairy gob.

• Listener
    Listener

Kim was the messenger. There is plenty that Evans should or could own up about.

How old were the girls that you sexted back in the early days of your marriage? Did it go beyond sexting? What was the real reason for the JCs, including the final one? Are there recordings of the JCs? What year did sleeping with prostitutes begin? How did you know their ages, including Thailand? We're the sex workers willing participants? Did you ever consider how degrading your sexual demands were on these sex workers? Did you feel no shame in speaking/interviewing sex abuse victims, even encouraging them to come forward, making themselves public or being an activist for them when your own lifestyle could potentially contribute to the problem?

Wanting to see Kim's credentials fades into insignificance and even more so when her standard of work speaks for itself.

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Wanting to see Kim's credentials fades into insignificance and even more so when her standard of work speaks for itself.

Well said. I always do a mental adjustment of my own opinion whenever Kim pops in to explain some phenomena relating to the Evans Debacle.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

There’s another level to this regarding Lloyd asking for Kim’s credentials and the list of universities attended. And it’s right there in his book.

His parents actually encouraged him to attend college. Though he did graduate with a two year degree, for being such a pompous and arrogant man, he hardly ever mentions it.

There is a reason why.

His mum had a talent for art and he felt he did too. His secondary school instructors per his account recognised this and recommended that he enroll in art school and go for a degree in graphic design. But contrary to his instructors recommendations, he chose a generic design study and not a more focused & specific path.

He deeply regretted this. After graduation, his degree did not open any doors for him and he had a series of entry level office temp jobs. As with everything that turns out bad in his life, he had a ready culprit.

It was the organisation’s fault. Despite the fact that he didn’t get any flack for going and having supportive parents, he felt the call to fulfill his mum’s dying wish, become an MS and go to MTS school. So as he explained it, the reason for taking the generic design path and not the more focused degree which actually would have gotten him a good job was because of the pressure to reach out in the org.

This makes no sense. It would have taken him the same amount of time (2 years) for either degree. He made a poor decision and still hasn’t owned up to it.

Kim joining him and working as Head of Operations at JW Watch was a huge coup. He had a lawyer working for him on a volunteer basis. Had someone questioned Kim’s credentials back then, he would have unleashed a fury of snarky and sarcastic remarks before letting his goons finish them off.

Now he’s the one questioning her credentials. We all know why.

He’s quite insecure regarding his relative lack of academic success. Now that Kim has switched to the dark side, naturally he has unleashed his fury upon her. So he seeks to undermine her for the reasons others have stated (undermining her credibility and placing the focus squarely on her).

But I can speak from experience that the moment you get on his bad side, he will seek to label you as undereducated & ill-informed.

He’s been doing this for years to Mike and Kim and his online goons often troll them with disingenuous “you are trailer park trash!” comments.

Now he’s doing the same to Kim. It’s very inconvenient that he’s suing a lawyer and the vast majority including many of his supporters think it’s a fool’s errand that he’s doing so. So he’s wishcasting that she’s a fake lawyer and he’s the expert on this.

This all goes back to the fact that he’s working for tips and he absolutely despises exJWs and how this is by far the best living he can hope to make.

Since the advent of Lloyd Evans, the exJW community seems to have more failed artists and pseudo-intellectuals than the Third Reich.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Have you or anyone sent a similar letter as the one you sent to his attorney to Patreon,

Hi Derek 👋 letters have been sent to patreon, I’ll check and see what the content of the letters were and may forward my letter on to someone in contact with patreon.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Thank you to some very kind supporting messages from posters above, I really appreciate the kind words. 💜

•  Debra
    Debra

Love you Kim ❤️ don't worry we ALL have your back

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    don't worry we ALL have your back

Thank you x

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Talking about college, in his video, everything you don't need to know about my private PARTS ,he mention that his wife was at college? Funny how he never talk again about that. Wonder what ever happened with that. And instead of going to the Gym, or sing in Karaoke bar ,he could have also go back to college...but then again he can barely speak Croatian, so he can't go to college in croatia,,,And that's another think. he lived in croatia for more than 10 years and he never bother to learn the language ? I bet he only use Prostitute that speak english...He always relied on his wife to translate everything, now he must used Tibor ...Glupo budala

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit