It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Lloydsevanparody - You said it again, that is, the source is reliable. You previously said "The source is 100% reliable. It has been verified."

Could you please clarify the source that is reliable and how it was verified?

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

Toblerone5 O.M.G! THANK YOU KIM SILVIO

Wait what? He did it again? James Lloyd Evans - you are soooooo sorry to your wife? If you were truly sorry, you would not do it again! Actions speak louder than words!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If that wasn't Evans, then I'd have to wonder why anyone would think that trying to frame him is a good idea. All it could do is help him, because he could really start to cry persecution. He's been doing a bang-up job of making himself look bad, all by himself. Really, the most effective person at making Lloyd Evans look bad is Lloyd Evans.

I'm curious how he'll respond. If it gets enough attention, I assume he'll tweet about it or make a short video. But if that was him, what can he say? Claim it wasn't him, that it was a setup? That would end badly. That it isn't anyone's business? Something something about airing people's dirty laundry? That it's really an attack on his poor, long-suffering wife and kids? That he's a professional activist, and you're not?

I'm inclined to think that it's him. And if it is, then I'm thinking he might hit that next Patreon level much sooner than I thought...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I've just been listening to a HG Tudor podcast and it's quite an eye opener. We all assume that Lloyd actually knows what he is doing, according to HG Tudor who is a self confessed psychopathic narcissist, the difference between a psychopathic narcissist and a narcissist is the ability to feel remorse.

A psychopathic narcissist does not feel remorse for anything they do, and it is a lot to do with how they were raised.

Most of us (including myself) have this belief that he knows exactly what he is doing, it could be the case he doesn't and that is the scary thing about all this. If he has no idea wnat he is doing, that could actually be very dangerous.

https://youtu.be/9B_rdeHmedE

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Could you please clarify the source that is reliable and how it was verified?

Why? Why is it so important? No one is asking you and anyone else to believe it. The information is there. Follow the money is a good say. Do your homework. We did.

• Simon
    Simon

If someone could view the actual date that dating-site account was created, and messages posted from it, that would serve as verification. If any predate the announcement that he's going to London or were made close to the same time, I'd take that to be him, not someone faking it.

At this point, why would anyone fake anything? There's no need - you just have to watch the guy stumble to his next fuck-up.

• Simon
    Simon
    Most of us (including myself) have this belief that he knows exactly what he is doing, it could be the case he doesn't and that is the scary thing about all this. If he has no idea wnat he is doing, that could actually be very dangerous.

I don't think anyone believes he doesn't know what he's doing, the key thing is he doesn't appear to see anything wrong with it or feel any remorse, like he lacks morals, not that he's broken any moral code. i.e. he's amoral as well as immoral.

All he seems to feel is anger and resentment if he's be inconvenienced, challenged or caught doing something. Nothing todo with shame or remorse for the act itself, just the consequences of people's reactions to it. He's angry at losing patreons and the money, and doesn't see anything really wrong with what he's done.

I can only speak for myself, but I suspect most people would be similar: not only would we never even think of visiting prostitutes in the first place but if we had, having it come out and telling the world about it would be so shame inducing I don't think I'd ever leave my house, let alone talk about it to the world on YouTube.

He has to have no shame whatsoever to do that. He can't have any real sense of the hurt he's caused his wife and the damage it does to his kids, because if someone did, how would they keep at it so regularly for 4+ years?

Instead, we get an act. He knows what a normal person is supposed to react like, so we get a poorly-acted version of it. But it's off, slightly odd, because the real feelings don't appear to be there.

This appears to have been his entire life. Living as a fraud, knowing how he's meant to behave but never believing it, never living up to it, and then always excusing what he's done and seeing no shame for anything. His book is hardly the work of someone who sounds "repressed" in any way, it sounds more like someone with no controls over their behavior.

For most people, the potential shame or embarrassment of being immoral helps temper their behavior. He doesn't appear to have that switch.

I don't know if it's common for that to be a factor in men seeing women as objects to be used. I suspect there is some element involved as you have to no care about other people's feelings as most as you don't care about their opinions of you.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    At this point, why would anyone fake anything? There's no need - you just have to watch the guy stumble to his next fuck-up.

There certainly is no need, but it could be possible to be so anxious to get this guy fully out of our community due to being hurt by Lloyd that they could fake something believable. I am not saying this has happened, only that caution and verification is needed with each claim. We DO NOT want Lloyd saying we are making stuff up. All I am saying is let's not discredit ourselves. Lloyd is perfectly capable of F-ing up all on his own and he will.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Marko (not his name) was a real person. Some on here talked to him. Unfortunately he disappeared eventually.
    The source is 100% reliable. It has been verified.
    Look at this exchange. This is Lloyd's behaviour. He always likes to complain and to teach lessons to everyone. Because he knows more.

When it comes to "Marko" I don't like the fact that he reappeared earlier this year and disappeared once again a few weeks later. Dijana said she has no such relative. Mark O'Donnell also said "Marko" is not a relative. Now would be her chance to speak out as Lloyd has once again taken vacation without her and likely continuing his behavior as if nothing is wrong. As for the complaint messages on this speed dating site. I agree, the writing is just like something he would say. It would be very odd to fake this, which is why I think this could be Lloyd, but I just want to be sure. Lloyd is not above lying, so if he were to say this is fake, I want to have facts to back up that it is not.

• TeddyNail
    TeddyNail

Everyone talks about 3 maybe 4 years he has been at it. Hes has admitted that he was caught by D 14 years ag in Manchester and somehow ran awy the Croatia 14 year is when he was caught not when he started! So How long is it 4, 14, more obviously. All his adult life.!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit