ForeverAlone

oops that didn't work out

Seach Cults to Consciousness on

YouTube
    tried to link it but didn't work

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I see everyone is having an issue with the link, good to know it's not just me LOL.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s indoctrinating those girls. On one, he said he explains the paradise doctrine to his oldest and she exclaims: “How can it be paradise if everyone dies!”.

He should know quite well how traumatic that teaching was when growing up as a JW. Why expose your kids to it, even if you are taking a counterpoint? Her response tells me he went into details about billions dead and probably even quoted Tony Morris on the “burning flesh” quote.

What’s wrong with him? Can’t they grow up as normal children? Wasn’t that his main complaint in his book regarding his own childhood?

Does he talk to them about Jews in ovens and kids shrieking in agony before dying at Jonestown after they drank the Kool-Aid?

The second tweet is a pic of his youngest holding a book entitled “The Anatomy of Fascism”. He claims she chose it. It has a bland cover so I seriously doubt she’d choose it. And he just so happened to be speaking about Fascism when they were watching the Indians Jones movie. But out of all books she chose that. Right. So he’s basically taking them to a book store HE wants to go to and talking about things HE wants to talk about.

He took the tweet down for the removed video but his FB post is still up with the broken link. His followers are wondering where the video went:

All Wally did was point Cults to Con to the truth about Lloyd, meaning what he has said himself and admitted to. She saw it, understood she was deceived and dropped him.

Why are people all round the world, of different backgrounds all falling for what he terms as “Kim’s lies”? At what point does he turn inward and reflect upon it? It seems the more people reject him the more adamant he gets about fighting back.

It’s really pathetic at this point. Anyone who cares anything about him cough*Dijana*cough would be wise to clue him into this even though he’s likely to push back.

Maybe it’s none of her business either. It’s not like it’s affecting their kids or anything like that.

Oh wait…

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Is it just me.but everytime something bad happen to him or he look like a complete idiot, he makes a post with one of his little girls

That’s exactly what he’s doing. Fairly good odds they know about the M7 and the lawsuit too.

And those girls are absolutely fucked as children on both sides since they have a mother who is already manipulated by him and grandparents who are scared of saying anything lest he forbids them to see the girls.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Here's a video of Shelise Ann Sola. She's interviewing her Mom. And there is, of course, a Subscribe button. I subscribed. Good for her for deleting the (self-proclaimed hero) interview. https://youtu.be/fO-LY2TL2Co

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

"Company." Interesting way to phrase it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

that made me laugh. From his Facebook account . 10 people respond and told him what to do ,and then there was ALEX...oh Alex if you only knew...LMAO. Poor Alex he did not get an answer though..by the way Alex is from australia... I know... maybe Kim could tell him what Lloyd do for living since she from there

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

When he says he's living in Zagreb, does that mean he and Dijana have separated? Sorry, haven't kept up with who's located where and all that...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Did he move to Zagreb a couple of months ago? What were those photos on a beach with wife and kids? So, I ask DerekMoors question, too. Ditto.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit