It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheWallyB
    TheWallyB

Imagine thanking someone for being on their podcast and then that person removing/unlisting it a few hours later. Good to know that people are willing to listen and admit they made an error!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

We love you, Wally…

I’m with Derek on this…. It actually exposes her when her viewers find out exactly who LE is. As for Lloyd, it’s quite a fall to be interviewed for such a minuscule channel about Mormons.

I’d I were a Patron, I’d wonder when that promised yearly “documentary” when he hit 380 Patrons is coming out. November is here in a few days…

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Wife just made the point that we hope it doesn't scare her off from moving forward with her channel. Obviously she's just starting out and the more voices out there, the merrier. As Wally said, good on her for realizing the misstep.

As for Lloyd, since we know you're still reading this thread, this is what you have to look forward to. Maybe you'll get a few interviews here and there but you're seriously done.

And before you have a tantrum, take a step back and think about everything that's been said here... you've bullied other people, shit all over anyone who dared commit the sin of not adoring you, acted like it was a good thing to crap all over places like domestic violence shelters, tried to get your minions to gang up on other activists, and treated your wife like so much rubbish that you didn't care at all how your sick and twisted behavior might affect her.

You ever hear the phrase "fuck around and find out"? You're at the find out stage right now.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Imagine thanking someone for being on their podcast and then that person removing/unlisting it a few hours later.

Did she really take down the video after only a few hours? Did someone inform her about who/what he is? If she took it down after finding out about him, I'm going to have to say guys that is funny as hell!!!

It should make him at least wonder why and maybe with some hard soul searching he can at least admit to himself that what he did/doing is not ok and will never be ok.

Oh, who am I kidding that would never happen. I honestly do not think he has that capacity in him. LOL!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    ForeverAlone: If she took it down after finding out about him, I'm going to have to say guys that is funny as hell!!!

I agree. I was wondering what might happen if she learned more about him and had to make a statement or remove the video. Well, I was not really wondering, as I am sure that Evans, after his effusive gratitude, will now go scorched earth and attack her for empowering his bullies, etc.

• TheWallyB
    TheWallyB

I talked to her.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well done Wally. 👍

I guess LE thinks there’s nothing wrong with him taking advantage of the naïveté of small content creators to muscle his way onto new channels. But even if he believes he deserves second chance, or whatever, the honourable thing would be for him to be open about his issues with any potential collaborator and allow them to make an informed decision. Otherwise he’s just wasting people’s time.

• TheWallyB
    TheWallyB

Yeah she was not very happy that she wasted her time editing the video and doing an interview with someone that was going to severely hurt her reputation. People shouldn't have to wait until after they spend hours and hours putting something together only to hear about how controversial their guest is later. But it takes self-awareness to warn someone that you might harm their reputation by association.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah really not much chance of him thinking of other people rather than himself. In fact, he will probably be furious with her for ‘wasting his time’. He didn’t target Andrew Gold when Gold exposed him, but knowing Lloyd, he may view this YouTuber as an easier target for his bullying.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I talked to her.

Watch out Wally you are on the radar now. Expect a C&D letter demanding you pay $1,000,000 or he will sue you!!! TEE HEE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit