It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

•  Debra
    Debra

Am I missing something here? I've been unwell and haven't been online much this last week, is this right someone interviewed Lloyd on there chanel and when she found out what he was like she deleted it?? LoL

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@Debra

Yes - the youtube-Video with Lloyd Evans is no longer online on her channel.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Wall.E I talked to her.

Thank you Wally B. Im going to subscribe to her channel and I think we all should support her.

We also need to be ready to protect Wally because he will probably target him, too.

But even if he believes he deserves second chance, or whatever, the honourable thing would be for him to be open about his issues with any potential collaborator and allow them to make an informed decision. Otherwise he’s just wasting people’s time.

Absolutely. There's a heck of a lot of work that goes into those videos, especially if you don't have your own Tibor video editor!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Imagine how furious Lloyd must be rn. I mean, this interview, the waste of money on the lawsuit, the zero engagement on his social. But hey, he keeps blaming other people and thats good. As long as he doesn't start examining himself he'll just keep becoming more and more irrelevant.

I mean, who would have thought one year ago that he couldn't even be featured in a channel with 2k subscribes

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I take a couple of days off from this thread and look what I missed. Lloyd Evans, did you really think you could just rebuild your reputation without remorse? How does it feel to be treated exactly the way you treated so many others?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Wife just took a peek at twitter and said his last two posts were about his girls. Of course he's gonna parade them around when he's not getting attention any other way. What a horrible father, we're childfree by choice but even we know that kids aren't props and they especially need privacy when it comes to social media these days.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

She also said he still hasn't mentioned that story out of Pennsylvania either. JFC, four men arrested with 19 [alleged] victims, one of the accused takes his own life, the words "Jehovah's Witnesses" all over the story, and Lloyd can't be bothered.

It was never about activism for him, just getting a platform and admiration and pats on the back and his own little cult worshipers. If there's nothing in it for him then screw it. POS.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I agree with Diogenesister. We should all subscribe to the lady’s channel that deleted Evans’ interview. Somebody please give me the link to her channel?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is it just me.but everytime something bad happen to him or he look like a complete idiot, he makes a post with one of his little girls ,to have some click and haaaaaaaaaa. This is his recent one...Anatomy of Fascism? WOW! seriously? And of course that was HER CHOICE...Worst dad ever!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Vintage

CultstoConsciousness

Apparently she's an ex Mormon so it's a lot of that but it looks like she's trying to branch out to cult awareness in general. Hopefully this debacle won't scare her off, Lloyd has done enough of that with xJWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit