It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Here's another one from a few weeks back, and again another small channel, less than 4K subs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5HrwKgBMws

Seems like he's already gotten an earful in the comment section... I'm realizing maybe Lloyd is doing more damage to himself by being on these channels, giving people an opportunity to call attention to his misdeeds.

Considering the downward spiral of people willing to give him an audience, I'm guessing that pretty soon he'll be calling in to 3 a.m. radio talk shows broadcast from Buttlick, Iowa.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thanks Wally

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He delete the twitter post about the interview,but forgot ,so far , the Facebook one...

• Vintage
    Vintage

DerekMoors, there was a peep from "me" about it... five posts above yours. :/

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, good job, Wally.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    The guy is incapable of self reflection, these small channels should Google first their guests names before commiting time and energy on promoting them
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Vintage Sorry, must have overlooked it. Usually I pop in and out of this page while working so don't always read every comment... The wife is on twitter and saw the story and happened to mention that Lloyd said nothing about it while everyone else was sharing the heck out of it so I tacked it on here. Didn't mean to offend.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Who selected that thumbnail for the video? It's pretty funny, it looks like he's crying out and she's cringing.

• Vintage
    Vintage

DerekMoors, thanks buddy. I got my notification via email.

• Vintage
    Vintage

raymond frantz, yes, it will be a lesson that, once learned, they won’t soon forget. Also, they won’t soon forget the face of the person from whom they learned the regrettable lesson.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit