It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Well I think we have an answer to one of our questions šŸ˜‚. I hope he reaches 370 soon!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I donā€™t want Tibor to be unemployed, but Iā€™m genuinely curious as 540 was the level he had to reach to hire a video editor.

The benchmarks are only marketing techniques designed to encourage more patronage by promising new and better things. There is a number in that fat head of his where he will have to lay Tibor off, but I don't think it is yet. To sack him would be an admission of failure and contrary to his claims on the Gold interview that the majority still support him. But make no mistake, he's seething inside and you'll see a lot of cancelled Patron calls and such with the rationalisation that it's no longer a priority due to the loss of income.

I wouldn't worry about Tibor. If he's basing his financial strategy on how much he can draw from a notoriously cheap and dishonest man with a variable revenue stream who also admitted on camera to using company funds on sex workers, then the guy needs a slap of reality.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Something was said implying that Tibor was still in school, or had just finished school, wasnā€™t it? Anyway, I got the impression that Tibor is a young man. For his own good, I think Tibor should scrape together jobs he has done ā€œother thanā€ the John Cedars channel to fill in the ā€œtime he spentā€ working for Lloyd when he writes up his current resumĆ©. Now, true, if he applies for work with some corporation or a government job, his employment with the John Cedars channel will inevitably be listed, since he received a paycheck. But some jobs are best not mentioned when one wants to make a good first impression on a prospective employer.

P.S. Malvinas, I hadnā€™t seen your post above when I wrote mine, but I think we are ā€œon the same pageā€.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I think Tibor should scrape together jobs he has done ā€œother thanā€ the John Cedars channel to fill in the ā€œtime he spentā€ working for Lloyd when he writes up his current resumĆ©.

That's just it. This isn't real "job" experience any more than if you helped your local dog shelter set up their web page and got paid for it. If he thinks whatever real job he is going to go for is going to take a reference from this slovenly British man living out of his Croatian in-law's attic then he's sadly mistaken. The reference itself would be all about him and a complete joke...

"As the owner and Chairman of JLE Publishing/JLE Enterprises/Epsilon Media, I, Lloyd Evans, can attest that the Lloyd Evans channel on YouTube is our greatest accomplishment. Tibor comes highly recommended as he was very instrumental in producing and editing the high quality material I recorded in my "bunker" studio. Countless cult survivors have been helped by my efforts, and Tibor was a critical part in my success."

• Simon
    Simon

The longer he's working for him, the more screwed his career will be.

At some point you can't claim it was a bad choice / mistake ... you were there throughout the scandals and become tainted by it.

And you didn't progress and move on to something bigger. You were just skivvy on some minor YouTube channel embroiled in scandal.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, Tibor is well advised to be open to offers from new employers.

[This part is very "off topic",... but if not now, then when? Las Malvinas son Argentinas, every time I see your name, I'm transported to 1982. I was living in South America. Probably few here are aware of the historical significance of your "name".

From National Geographic:

Britain: Over the course of 10 weeks in 1982, British and Argentine forces battled for control over the tiny Falkland Islandsā€”or, as they're known in Argentina, Islas Malvinas. Although Britain ultimately won the war, Argentina still claims sovereignty over the islands. Apr 1, 2022]
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vintage This part is very "off topic",... but if not now, then when? Las Malvinas son Argentinas, every time I see your name, I'm transported to 1982. I was living in South America.

When I read the name Malvinas son Argentinas I'm transported to an alcoholic, homeless, ex British army sergeant with PTSD. He told me about finding the dead bodies of Argentinian kids (soldiers but he put their ages at 14 -16) in a ditch. His corporal had purposely disobeyed his instructions and thrown grenades in the ditch, killing them. He was a mess and felt wracked with guilt about the whole 'war'.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Maybe I should have stayed "on topic"?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Seriously though, I feel like this the ā€œback to realityā€ ā€œdeathā€ of a you tube star the community didnā€™t want or like but needed. Take everyone with a grain or two of salt as they all have their issues and flaws. Lloyd tried to appear a certain way on the surface doling out sage advice and healing balm to the poor effed up exjw masses and a lot of people bought into his polite restrained brit image. Meanwhile in actuality heā€™s just as effed up psychologically as the next person and probably more so. He not better than anyone else after all and yes his shit does stink.

The lesson here? IDK Donā€™t turn assholes into Jimmy Savilesā€¦ maybe.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I found this ,on Google trend for Lloyd Evans , parts of the world that made research on him on google in the past 12 month . what surprise me the most he got 100% in the U.K. but only 26% in the U.S.A https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Lloyd%20Evans#GEO_MAP , Got this from this site https://graphtreon.com/creator/cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit