It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    So here's what I'm curious about. If that income number is for sales of books etc, where is the Patreon money accounted for?

That’s probably why 144001 wanted to see if there was an accompanying document. It would seem that all revenue from that year was done the same as 2021 and all placed under “Sales Revenue”. There is 18 HRK (€2.38) under other business income, and that’s the only other one that is populated.

This is what the Croatian government is making public. The breakdown of the income and where it came from is probably Ipsilon Media confidential info and has not been made public. This filing seems to just show the total pulled in and its emphasis is on breaking down the expenses since they are claiming this company as a negative asset. The government already has this info and this is Ipsilon Media’s attempt to avoid a tax burden, which was successful and set at 0.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    section 3.1.1 states that income is derived from "sales revenue." What is being sold?

Unless the companies have been restructured, the “publishing” side of the business (ie the books) are distributed through Lloyds UK company, not Ipsilon.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/06890461

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Kim I am not convinced. He has declared loss on JLE accounts for 2022. Could sales revenue in 3.1.1 be Tees and Mugs and patrons all together?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I am not convinced

I am not convinced either, I make a great bricklayer when it comes to accounting…. He could have done anything 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    He could have done anything 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I will contact again "our man in Zagreb" 😉

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

@ JeffT

Could I ask according to your experience what could make €6500 Amortisation. It sounds a lot for a couple of DSLRs and computers and it even doubled compared to the previous year. A new vehicle maybe?

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

Why is everyone interested in his accounts?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I’m not a number cruncher but I think people trust very little to nothing lloyd says and they want to check. Seems they have good reason to not believe him when he says he has no money 🤷‍♀️

•  Debra
    Debra

Borg off

We are interested in his accounts because it clearly shows he is lying and doesn't need the money for his channel he is simply greedy

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Because he said on the Patrons only video that he couldn’t make payroll and was going to be €700 in debt. The tax document he filed says he had over €8000 in the bank just three weeks before he said that.

It would seem that he’s lying and just wants more money. That’s why it’s imperative to fact check him. He got $1000, 20 new patrons and 12 new YT members based on a lie.

You don’t get to criticise Stephen Lett and then turn round and do the same thing as he did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit