It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    This statement is not correct.
    So, in practicality, this statement is a lie.
    Please everyone, we need to keep our facts straight.

Fully agree Aude Sapere. It seems there are quite a few posts that are frankly weird, posting for the sake of it could come across as obsessive and just make us look bad.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LMSA It's well past time to stop feeling sorry for her. Joining him on holiday mere days after he made that statement about pursuing Kim through many jurisdictions until he gets his revenge shows us what her level of complicity in all this is. I for one don’t “stand with Dijana”. She’s been playing both sides of this while privately getting several offers of monetary help since this whole thing started. She has her head lodged quite deep up her own ass and she has the perfect husband who knows how to manipulate and take advantage of any weakness.

Agreed. There's plenty of homeless exjw teens thrown out by JW parents and shunned who are far more deserving of our financial help than the Evans who have had a ton of exjw money. Far, far more than what they produce merits

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Doesn't drink, but smoke or eat? "Zoot"(marijiuana) with Anti-Depressants? Let me guess..."Kim Silvio" Again?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Before anybody say something...(read post) ...Hallucinations...That would explain the Persecution complex,the lawer suit, Hissy fit letters..So it was not Kim Silvio. After all? Who Knew! And don't care if people use or not use "zoot".Even him.He can shove it up is ass if he wants to.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    So, in practicality, this statement is a lie.

Although from time to time an error might occur, I feel like we've done a pretty good job stating what we believe to be facts. Unlike Joshua Sundberg who has decided to completely rewrite history. No more will "joshybear" believe Lloyd actually said he used prostitutes every two to three months for a period of three to four years. It was ONCE and you are deluded!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think the term "diluted" better applies to the person who thinks that seeing prostitutes on the regular amounts to "once."

•  Debra
    Debra

Noncoincollector

What he unblocks them says something to them then reblocks them?? Wow he is absolutely obsessed what does he say to them? Every time he has blocked me I simply delete my account and make another one I don't even remember my Twitter names I've used

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Debra, he has done this to four women and one man that have mentioned it. Lloyd blocked me, so I blocked him back to avoid his doing that. I would suggest to anybody to do that as well. In Kansas we would call that a chicken-$h!t type of move.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Is it just me? i wanted to look at L.E. letter he wrote to Kim Silvio but the link didn't work ? Is it just me? Did he delete it already? Could thing lots of peoples Repost-it .That's what we have to do with him Waht a slimy #$@##$$

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit