It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here we have Jamie Doxey. He says he does not defend Lloyd Evans while defending Lloyd Evans. At least we know he can be counted on for that top tier donation to Lloyd.

•  Debra
    Debra

So Jamie Doxey you don't mind that every few months he takes off to Thailand to cheat on his wife with prostitutes with your patreons donations, no it's not gossip no it's not lies, Lloyd himself made a you tube video about it and ADMITTED this on video, yes he has taken it down now but not until after everyone saw it there are several copies out there, also in this video he actually says "is this so wrong you be the judge" which when people actually did judge him for it found themselves been sued by him, I'm not saying you should withdraw your support if your okay knowing this is what he admitted to spending his money on, he IS NOT short of money by any means this year alone Lloyd has had vacations in Thailand Texas and London UK and drives a bmw

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Just for reference, Jamie Doxey always likes to interact with LE's critics pointing out how amazing LE is and what amazing job he does and how wrong everyone else is. No matter how terrible the things Lloyd did are. Discussing with him it is like to discuss with a JW about how amazing Governing Body members are. Jamie likes to be at the centre of the discussion. IMHO it is really pointless to discuss LE with this spineless character and frankly I don't think even LE takes him seriously.

Personally for what it counts I find him astonishingly boring.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Today, there is another Meet the Mormons no 7 Youtube video...SO BORING... it was just him walking around ...there was a lot of stores, so for fun I went on Google street views. google maps. Saw a little bit of Zagreb...it was fun, That's All...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

On this page...

Debra wrote: "...every few months he takes off to Thailand to cheat on his wife with prostitutes with your patreons donations, no it's not gossip no it's not lies,..."

This statement is not correct.

So, in practicality, this statement is a lie.

Please everyone, we need to keep our facts straight.

Lloyd did *not* admit to going to Thailand every few months.

In fact, if I recall correctly, he admitted to just *ONE* trip to Thailand [to cheat on his wife with a 'girlfriend' who is a sex-worker].

What he admitted to on the infamous video - that he says he was forced to do (because Kim S made a statement about him) - was visit sex-workers every few months for the past several years.

The assumption at the time by people watching the video was that the sex-workers were located in Croatia, possibly also some in England, and maybe, just maybe a time in Texas. And, of course, that one infamous time in Thailand during Christmas and NewYear's Eve 2021.

When repeating details that are not favorable to someone (ie: Lloyd) or something (ie: Watchtower.Org) it's really important to not exaggerate or assume that you have the correct details.

When mis-statements are presented as truth but the facts show something different - it gives the subject of the mis-statement something to latch on to and claim 'LIAR!', 'SLANDERER!!', "LIABLER!!!'

We all know Lloyd cannot let anything go unchallenged.

Please don't give him more fuel by presenting exaggerations as fact.

Best to be careful and double check - triple check - the source documents/actual video.

Aude

Edit to add:

"...this year alone Lloyd has had vacations in Thailand Texas and London UK and drives a bmw."

I may have missed it, but I don't think Lloyd was in Texas this year (2022).

Can anyone confirm a 2022 trip to Texas and that Lloyd's personal vehicle is a BMW?

Aude

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

There are many reasons to not join an “ex” on holiday to celebrate their birthday. For Dijana Evans, to do so in 2022 demonstrates severe emotional problems, co-dependency issues and quite possibly Stockholm Syndrome.

It’s well past time to stop feeling sorry for her. Joining him on holiday mere days after he made that statement about pursuing Kim through many jurisdictions until he gets his revenge shows us what her level of complicity in all this is. I for one don’t “stand with Dijana”. She’s been playing both sides of this while privately getting several offers of monetary help since this whole thing started. She has her head lodged quite deep up her own ass and she has the perfect husband who knows how to manipulate and take advantage of any weakness.

Lloyd really lucked out by winning her affections. Anyone else would have divorced him long ago.

Lost in that 3 page rant was him complaining about Dijana possibly being unemployed. And why not? She’s evidently OK with being used as a prop to rehabilitate Evans. She’s an enabler and is complicit in all things JLE. I wouldn’t entertain her at any meetups or offer to fly her out somewhere to meet.

I’m starting to really believe she too has something to hide about what happened in 2008-2009 and her efforts to cover up what he really did. She’s still doing it 13 years later, “despite all her faults”.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I may have missed it, but I don't think Lloyd was in Texas this year (2022).
    Can anyone confirm a 2022 trip to Texas and that Lloyd's personal vehicle is a BMW?

Lloyd's trip to Texas was in early December 2021. It was on this trip where Dijana found pics of him with other women on the shared iCloud, confronted him when he returned to Croatia and he responded by fleeing to Thailand shortly after Christmas. Since returning from Thailand in January 2022, he made a trip through Hungary to the Ukraine border for a video on the refugees, went to London for a failed speed dating meetup, and has been to the Croatian coast on holiday at least twice.

As for the BMW, this was taken from one of his videos:

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you LMSA.

Aude

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Lloyd himself can. Youtube video 29 nov.2021 Flying to Texas during a pandemic-Lloyd at Faithless Forum 2021. As for the car ,there is a lot of videos of him driving the SUV ,Also in is video feb 2022 he said about Houston, his wife saw some "photos" ? Again? You would think he learn is lesson with the "Sextingate" with Girls back when he was a JW. NOPE...

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Kinda wondering why he's blanking out his childrens faces when he has at least one said child featured in a picture recently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit