It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This is such a bizarre 7 month long campaign of snark, drama stirring, unnecessary lies, gaslighting and downright hostility.

To put it in Hollywood terms, it would be like Will Smith refusing to apologise to Chris Rock and then going on a media campaign to trash him. Then initiating a lawsuit and constantly popping up on social media to troll people who took Rock’s side.

This is the diary of a madman.

• Vintage
    Vintage

From the manifesto by Evans that NCC posted:

Evans wrote:
    "Yesterday when I took Jessica for her haircut so that she can start her first day at school tomorrow with a fresh style I did so using money that is the bank's - not mine - which would not have been the case if not for you."

Please notice that though Evans writes that he used 'the bank's money - not his own', to pay for his daughter's haircut, he does not state that he HAD to use the bank's money because he could not otherwise pay for her haircut. There could be an accountant somewhere looking at Evans' transactions,... scratching his head and thinking, "I wonder why he put that kiddie haircut on his bank credit card when he'd just gotten through pulling out a fistful of cash from the ATM." Oh! I get it! He had to do that [...use the bank's money] in order to imply he has financial hardship caused by KIM SILVIO. He says he used the bank's money to pay for the haircut "which would not have been the case if not for you." (referring to Kim Silvio).

Yes, indeed, to keep up the charade of being Kim's victim, Evans had to pay for that haircut with a bank credit card*, rather than pulling out cash in bills or coins. [*Did Evans use a bank credit card? Or, did he actually go to the bank, talk to a loan officer, and arrange financing of "one child's haircut"?] He says, "I am now in debt because of the financial impact of your [Kim's] defamation,...". Can someone pinpoint the day (or days) of when Evans claims to have been in debt? Surely he plans to make public all of his financial information to the court. Surely he will be able to prove in court that he isn't unjustly blaming Kim Silvio publicly, online for causing a debt that he doesn't even have?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    NCC Hopefully this turns out clear enough, but here is Lloyd's manifesto from last week.

Yeah posting photos doesn't really work because you can't read text. Simon said we've got to post links, unfortunately, to a third party, like Flickr. That way someone can read the rant properly. I don't have a copy of it so can anyone else do it?

You have to create an account on an image hosting site and then link to it, perhaps under the photo you post on here for reference.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I was able to read NCC's post. My tablet let me enlarge the image well enough to read it. It wasn't a sharp focus, but it was readable.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's legible. When analyzing it, remember that he is willing to lie and misdirect in order to pursue his agenda. He focused his rant on the damage done to him by Kim's reddit post, and not on his own actions that led to it. This has been his approach from the start; it's not what he did that has caused his problems, it is Kim's fault for pulling back the curtain.

This is why it is good to remind everyone that he admitted to cheating on his wife over a period of years with prostitutes. That he had almost wrecked his marriage years before by engaging in sexual chats online with "girls" (his description). That he decided to get his head together by "dating a sex worker in Thailand." That he now expresses concern over how his wife and daughters will have their lives changed by people discussing it, instead of by what he did.

And that he lacks the self-awareness to realize just how bad that last paragraph makes him look.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I have never tried this before, so please let me know if this works. Here is Lloyd's Manifesto from last week in a shared pdf.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XPIhVfzt4iiLiA7uPYCK6H3NL2wGKIAA/view

• Yooters
    Yooters

NonCoinCollector, PDF file works!!

•  Debra
    Debra

Yep I was able to read it clearly, taken a screenshot in case it is ever needed someday, it really shows just how dangerous and obsessed Lloyd really is, it's frightening really knowing he's walking about out there I'm glad he is in Croatia and not the UK or Australia he is a very dangerous individual indeed

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Can someone pinpoint the day (or days) of when Evans claims to have been in debt? Surely he plans to make public all of his financial information to the court. Surely he will be able to prove in court that he isn't unjustly blaming Kim Silvio publicly, online for causing a debt that he doesn't even have?

Point well made. He will be able to use those records to prove that he only utilised the services of sex works every 2-3 months over 3-4 years also. They will be very useful documents.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    And that he lacks the self-awareness to realize just how bad that last paragraph makes him look.

Point well made

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit