It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

“New In The Truth” is a survivor of rape by fellow JWs and got disfellowshipped for it. And now a former elder is asking for her real name and identity and calling her a coward for using a pseudonym.

See why this man shouldn’t be round CSA survivors and otherwise vulnerable people? If you cross him he’ll come for you and whatever he is on is making him more confident in doing so in recent days.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a thought,Before he left for Thailand he recorded the Taking a break video .left for thailand ,ask kim to watch it before he upload it to youtube jan.2 .My guess he was taking Anti-depressant at that moment. NOT BECAUSE OF WHAT KIM DID. on reddit the 1\31\2022!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Yep he remove it Sofia Zukova on twitter confirm it . COWARD

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    NonCoinCollector wrote: Although from time to time an error might occur, I feel like we've done a pretty good job stating what we believe to be facts. Unlike Joshua Sundberg who has decided to completely rewrite history.

Yes. 100% Agreed.

We have all done a much better-than-expected job of retaining an accurate record.

Collectively - especially on this thread - I think we have done a very good job of promptly cross-checking details so we keep the facts straight.

Helpful in keeping the facts straight are the several posters who have been quick to capture images, documents, and videos that will likely be hidden by someone [JLE] playing games with his own cyber trail.

Happy Sunday, Everyone!

Aude

PS: MUCH Thanks to Simon for helping to protect the integrity of the discussions by not tolerating the frivolous deletion of posts.

• Vintage
    Vintage

In agreement with several who have said this, it’s important to keep statements of fact truthful. We need facts on which to base our opinions. We need facts on which to base our jokes. We need facts on which to base our indignation. The facts of the matter should be maintained throughout our posts.

• Simon
    Simon
    Thanks to Simon for helping to protect the integrity of the discussions by not tolerating the frivolous deletion of posts.

There's a variation of Hanlon's razor at play. Instead of "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" it's more like "never attribute to nobility that which is adequately explained by laziness and general confusion".

But yeah, I think it's important to have a record, and it helps if people are clear on facts vs opinions based on known facts vs speculation.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

My goodness Lloyd deleted his psychotic rant, I'm shocked. Said no one ever!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

He listens to his "marketing team" and his "lawyer team". Not right from the start (when they advise him not to publish it at all) - but then at least in the second attempt (when they advise him to delete it again).

•  Debra
    Debra

He can delete all he wants but screenshots will still exist

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hopefully this turns out clear enough, but here is Lloyd's manifesto from last week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit