It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So I'm guessing this will be the court proceedings.

Please state you full name to the court. Mr John Cedars - for the record is this your real name Mr Cedars - No, my real name is Lloyd Evans - is this your real name Mr Evans?

We are here with the magnificent seven (cue western music and gunfire with the odd Yeeehaaah for effect) please in your words Mr I have no real name why you are here in court today.

Five seconds later.

The court finds the magnificent seven not guilty of charges that Mr no real name has committed himself.

Cue gun shots directed at the ceiling and lots of western style dancing with upbeat music composed by Ennio Morrican and Mike spitting into a bin.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said:

"He's deliberately muddling the issue by playing semantics (dating, seeing, engaging with) but evidently they all mean the same thing."

It's when people use these words games that court interpreters have to "stop interpreting" and ask the judge to allow them to clarify with the person giving the testimony. Court cases can be won or lost depending on an accurate interpretation. Also, interpreters can be sued for misinterpretations.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    BettyHumpter: Still why would you even include that?

I'm thinking that there are a couple of reasons:

1. He can't help himself. As you noted, He seems incapable of leaving well enough alone and giving concise answers. I think he wants so desperately to 'win' every interaction he has, that it frustrates him if he only gives a short answer. The fact that giving more information just gets him into more trouble doesn't occur to him, because he seems convinced that he's the smartest guy in the room.

2. Some of the damning evidence against him is the pictures on his own phone, which his wife apparently sent to someone else, who then posted them publicly. Who knows how many other photos (or possibly video) might be just a button click away from showing up online? I think he's trying to stay ahead of the issue just in case any more embarrassing content becomes public.

He won't listen to good advice because the only person he trusts is himself, and he is turning out to be so UNtrusthworthy that even that is turning out to be a mistake.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Guess who's Patrons don't like Meets the Mormons videos... RACIST!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

What a social retard Hemorrhoid Evans is!

Using donated funds from sexual abuse victims, to fly to another country, to "date" sexual abuse workers, when you are still married, claiming you're on Holiday? Dipshit scumbag. There's no excuse that will make it go away, smooth it over, etc. He used funds that were earmarked to help advocate for CSA victims to skip out on his wife and family multiple times, to go f**k Thai hookers - multiple times over several years! He's a neck-beared, slimy - SCUMBAG.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

From reluctant Apostate book, footnote # 317. He's given us all the puzzle pieces. HE knows. The congregations in the UK know. t's just many in the community, it's a mystery to.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Preocucupied with SPITTING?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

About that tweet he made, he apolize for the lack of update video, that they already Paid for by the way, and he still ask people to join is patreon account? Worst sale pitch ever! Yes i want to apoligize to all my custemers for the lack of products .you paid in advance for.. my excuse? preoccupied SPITTING on all my merchandise...And if you never shop in my store, please come by and shop here please, that would really help me out...extra charges, if you want me to also SPIT on your purchase...

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Spitting? I really didn't want to know about any more of his sex life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit