It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Lmao. Check this out:

https://youtu.be/tDsNBdX8jCI

It's the 1:1 copy of Lloyd lawsuit. But this time bigger players were involved

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It's the 1:1 copy of Lloyd lawsuit. But this time bigger players were involved

100% there are similarities-eerily so 😱

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    From reluctant Apostate book, footnote # 317. He's given us all the puzzle pieces. HE knows. The congregations in the UK know. t's just many in the community, it's a mystery to

I couldn’t read your picture

can you spell it out for me?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

I knew a few people that went to same graduation of LEvans

i found his latest video about Robin very interesting as I was also in Bethel with him

does anyone else know John Smith who was also in Bethel with us? He was prominent on that particular MTS, there are several times John Smith is in Lloyd’s video

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I couldn’t read your picture
    can you spell it out for me?

Footnote 317 in The Reluctant Apostate. It’s a footnote to the information given to LE at the JC that a Croatian sister found his website and reported it.

[317] I was later told by someone still inside the organization and in contact with my former elders in the UK that there was more behind my judicial committee than this, but I suppose this will have to remain a mystery for now.
  • Mikejw
    Mikejw

Wow he said that this will have to remain a mystery for now- shocking

and we know for a branch representative to be involved it usually means child molestation or something along those lines

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Toblerone5: Preocucupied with SPITTING?

The rest of it reads "...into the wind."

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He is getting cocky again

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Follow up raymond frantz comment...july 25 no 1 video ,than look at the drop 4 days later when he posted no.2 july 29 !

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    His presentation of statistics is more selective than a Jan WT Study Article!
    As I pointed out on page 500, there are at least 4 other xJW channels that get more views for similar content (in this case rebuttals to Stephen Lett’s ‘enemy baby’ remarks). There are probably others I overlooked.
    His small increase in subs is probably a function of the sheer volume of videos that he ‘churns out’, to use his description. It would be interesting to compare with other channels. I guess they attract more than a few hundred new subs each month.
    His stats probably mainly went up in August because people tuned in to see what was happening at the convention.
    During that whole period his Patreon numbers slumped by nearly 50%, a figure he probably won’t trumpet any time soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit