It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

Ultimately, people are responsible for their own lives.

If they want to believe some scammer and send all their money to a Nigerian prince because they didn't bother to research, that's on them. Same with Lloyd, if someone decides to become a "follower" without doing their due diligence then more fool them.

The information is available for those who take the time to look. It's not our job to save anyone from him, any more than it's our job to save anyone from the WTS. We share what we know and the experiences we've had, and people can make their own decisions.

• Vintage
    Vintage

In his videos, Evans projects the image of being a person who knows where he’s going,... who has a direction. The people who are attracted to him and his videos are people who currently don’t know where they are going,... who don’t have a direction. When I woke up from Watchtower, I saw Evans’ videos and wondered, “Does this man have answers to my questions?” But something was “off”. I kept searching and watching other people’s videos. I’m so glad I did.

So, yes. raymond frantz, warn people of Evans’ toxicity and tell them that there are non-toxic alternatives. Tell them that there are better sources of advice and to keep searching.

Sadly, there really is a Devil, and he controls most people. So, despite our best efforts, Evans’s Patreon numbers may rise again.

1 John 5:19 says, “We know that we are of God, and that the whole world is under the power of the evil one.”

•  Debra
    Debra

Great idea Raymond frantz go for it, he might not be gaining new patrons after all didn't we discuss on here a way it could seem like he was gaining them, if one person pledged 20 a month they could break it down to 4 payments of 5 a month, anyway even if he is gaining new supporters he will lose them once he makes this legal thing public he always looses some after his little tantrums

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Lloyd's plan to increase his patreons is succeeding, he added at least 20 new ones this month, the strategy? Daily videos

I think the ratio between lost patrons and gained patrons is directly tied in to the level of douchbaggery Lloyd exhibits every month. His last rant was 5 June where he revealed the names on his litigation list and proceeded to threaten everyone who was commenting negatively about him. For that he lost 30 patrons at the end of the month.

His pride won’t allow him to drop the litigation especially after those boastful claims he made about verdicts being reached in absentia. He really believes that a “successful” verdict will bring back the 400+ patrons who left. Lloyd even dating back to his days on this forum was always looking for the “mic drop” or “gotcha” moment where he can point to everyone who doubted him that he was right. This time it’s no different.

What should we do? The same thing we always have been doing - let Lloyd fall into the traps he creates for himself and show his true colours and then call it out. He filed something with the Croatian court on 18 July. He also said he’d spend the next three years fighting the “defamation” through civil suits.

Let him. If a negative comment toward him on social media meant easy money then Meghan Markle would be one of the richest people on the planet. I wouldn’t get too bent out of shape over the 20 patrons gained. He lost 30 for the month and last time I checked that’s a net loss of 10. There’s no Remini show in his future and he fails the basic vetting standards media outlets use for credible sources. It’s also convention season which supplies him with a lot of source material but it will dry up shortly and he’s back to answering voicemails. He’s just a guy who makes YT videos again. His anger and insuppressible desire for revenge will continue to be his undoing.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said,

There’s no Remini show in his future and he fails the basic vetting standards media outlets use for credible sources.“

I think that exposing Evans as failing “the basic vetting standards media outlets use for credible sources” is important. And I think that this is what we “collectively” have done on this thread. We’ve made a public service announcement.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I also think that as things calm down and he focuses on just making topical videos, he will see a bit of rebound on the Patreon numbers. I don't think he'll recover anywhere near the old numbers, because his own words will haunt him from now on and there's a relatively small audience for his brand of anti-JW content. And he cannot bear to let his critics win, even though he gave them all of the ammunition they hit him with, so he will find ways to keep the matter alive even when it is detrimental to him and his work.

Plus, he's a sexual deviant and disgusting creep who can't help himself (by his own admission) as well as a glory hound who will readily throw friends under the bus and mistreats people who are trying to help him. I mean, no one thinks that he's done being an unfaithful scumbag, do they? No one believes that he'll learn to be discreet, right? He'll find a way to humiliate himself and his family again. Just give him time.

• Vintage
    Vintage

When is Lloyd Evans’/ John Cedars’ ten year anniversary? Will we start a new Thread called, “It’s been a long 10 years Lloyd Evans/ John Cedars”?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    When is Lloyd Evans’/ John Cedars’ ten year anniversary? Will we start a new Thread called, “It’s been a long 10 years Lloyd Evans/ John Cedars”?

It was last year 🤦‍♀️

• Vintage
    Vintage

Oh...

• Vintage
    Vintage

When is his 11th anniversary?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit