It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I want to thank M.Evans for telling us, in his video,that :The Bunker is not just call the " Bunker",it is literally a BASEMENT! WOW! WHO KNEW! DUH! Then he accused the Watchtower of talking to JW .which they do, like they're 5 years old.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    In ancient Israel, committing adultery with a neighbor’s wife carried the death penalty for both the man and the woman. Polygamy, as practiced in ancient Israel, was not an open marriage.

The trouble is it wasn't just marrying another woman. It also included so-called 'concubines,' which is another word for random woman you are not married to. As long as these women weren't married to another man, the Bible doesn't seem to have an issue.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA said:

There was also the problem of his wife and he likely was also looking for a place to deposit her and the girls on the mainland whilst he had sex holidays at his island retreat.”

Maybe Evans was planning to get Dijana and his daughters away from the mold?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Maybe the Mold was just GREEN SCREEN?

• Simon
    Simon

Discussions about whether religion did or didn't invent marriage is off topic.

Society invented both.

People who are not religious still get married and respect that commitment.

Religion doesn't have any monopoly on marriage just as it doesn't on any other kind of morality, regardless of what both its advocates and enemies would like to claim.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Bunker is not just call the " Bunker",it is literally a BASEMENT! WOW! WHO KNEW! DUH!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    It also included so-called 'concubines,' which is another word for random woman you are not married to. As long as these women weren't married to another man, the Bible doesn't seem to have an issue.

I forgot to mention concubines. If Solomon can have 700 wives and 300 concubines, how is that not an open marriage? But then again, the bible is full of laws showing women are just property like this one.

If a man encounters a young woman, a virgin who is not engaged, takes hold of her and rapes her, and they are discovered, the man who raped her is to give the young woman’s father fifty silver shekels, and she will become his wife because he violated her. He cannot divorce her as long as he lives. - Deuteronomy 22:28-29
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I do have a question regarding the "bunker," Lloyd and Tibor. Is Lloyd moving his wife, daughters, and in-laws out of the moldy house or just Tibor and him? I'm not surprised by the mold because improper building happened within the basement. You don't cover cement basement walls with absorbent materials like drywall and not expect something like that to happen.

I do think it is possible the mold discovery is a convenient way of saying he was evicted. One thing is for certain this year has been very costly to Lloyd. The multiple vacations, the apartment, a future studio, the loss of patrons, whatever he paid his lawyer for lawsuits that are going nowhere and who knows what else has absolutely impacted his plans to buy an island.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Speaking for most of us here after reaching 435 pages to this thread, which must be a record on www.jehovahs-witness.com the mold excuse is just that. I think we are all aware that Lloyd would attempt anything to save face, his ego is far too big to admit he fucked up.

The irony here is that if he actually admitted to fucking up like a responsible adult who has their shit together, and he is genuinely remorseful (most of us here would detect bullshit a mile off) he would more than likely gain a lot more respect.

• Vintage
    Vintage

We’ve done what we could to expose a big fraud. We’ve turned this exposé every which way but loose. But, I think we have to admit that we’ve reached the point where, as long as Dijana wants to keep Evans as her husband, there’s nothing more we can do. Those forum members who have been threatened with lawsuits seem to believe that it was an empty threat. The women who Evans solicited apparently got paid and are recovering from having known him briefly. Other than continuing to warn newbies of Evans’ toxicity, I don’t see what more we can do. He probably thinks he has conquered all and will recover his kingdom, but...

Galatians 6:7 and 8 says:

”7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return. 8 The one who sows to please his flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; but the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit