It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Grooming the young to become sex workers - the issue in UK has been avoided due to race issues but it looks like things are changing.

Anyone supporting the 'mother of harlots' could be at the point of finding themselves on the wrong side of history.

TELFORD: Pakistani Grooming Gangs: Institutions Again Put Racial Tensions Ahead of Child Protection - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxn4Z4sCLzk

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

I think dijana is probably stuck in a trauma bond. This short video describes exactly how it happens and how you get stuck in situations that both you and all your friends know it one you should leave.

Also if her dad was an alcoholic then she will have been trained as a child in a trauma bond accidentally because alcoholics offer intermittent emotional availability. https://youtu.be/UZu3kVBYclM

• Vintage
    Vintage

That was an excellent video, LouGood. I’d never seen a video by that lady before. Thank you for finding her for us.

Your video was good, too, Anna Marina. Speaking out against abuse and immorality will always anger the perpetrators, in every country.

• new boy
    new boy

This whole "bunker" thing was bullshit from the beginning and I told him so. When you think of a crazed maniac stuck in a "bunker" where does your mind take you? That's right the end of world war two with you know who....

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Lloyd Evans is finally leaving the bunker, with it's Legacy, like him, Darkened Forever.

https://youtu.be/rBwQhM8TAuM

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

A 16 minute video to discuss something utterly inconsequential. Good use of those Patreon dollars!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Excellent video about the trauma bond. I believe it’s an exceptionally worse one for her being that she’s stuck between two worlds - her JW parents and exJWs - all of whom have strong feelings about her husband one way or another. She seems to have no secular friends as Kim alluded to.

Lloyd wants her to continue as his titular wife and mother of his children, but it’s clear he wants sex elsewhere whether it’s through sex workers or women he can find through dating apps and events. “Open marriage” could mean different things to different people, but in Lloyd’s definition the sex with her is either limited or non-existent.

So he does his thing and at a certain interval or if he feels she’s pulling away, he swoops back in and does something nice for them and intended to bring back memories of good times in the past. Their family holiday last month was an example of that. He made sure to do things as a foursome and probably put things into his daughter’s minds such as “isn’t it great to have daddy back? If it’s OK with mummy, daddy would like to come stay at home for awhile to be with his family”.

Lloyd knows he’s a hideous looking fatbody neckbeard and likely has plenty of online rejections and post first date ghosting. It irritates him to no end that Dijana is the best he could have ever hoped for and the pickings are going to get worse as he edges towards 50.

It’s going to be difficult for her to break this cycle. Like jumping into cold water, it’s best just to jump in instead of testing the water with your toes. But it needs to be done and she should understand this by now. She can’t continue to let him back in thinking it’s going to be different this time.

I read those emails he sent to her. I’ve seen his attempts at dating. She has to have the self esteem of a bug right now and she really shouldn’t. It’s him who should be worried about his prospects outside the marriage, not her. The sooner she understands this the better it will be for her and her girls.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Scripturally, neither the husband nor the wife has the power or right to make theirs an “open marriage”. Scripturally, God created marriage, and he didn’t offer an “open marriage” option. Either marriage mate can forgive the other’s adultery and stay with that mate, but no human has the power to make adultery “not a sin”.

P.S. I’m sorry I misspelled your name above, LouGoode. I’d first spelled it “LouGoodes”. Then when I deleted the “s”, I accidentally also deleted the “e”. And now, the software doesn’t let me go back to fix it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    LouAlso if her dad was an alcoholic then she will have been trained as a child in a trauma bond accidentally because alcoholics offer intermittent emotional availability.

Lou I enjoy "The fairy's" videos. I'm the adult child of an alcoholic with all of those issues as my mum left us and so I'd to care for my alcoholic dad and little brother at 8. I was running a household by 9 with terrible self esteem - both parents accusing me of being just like the other. Then Scapegoated by my stepdad, because he had to keep my mother's past a secret, including us, which made him angry.

No wonder the self hatred of witness theology appealed to me...I didn't even think I was worthy to pray.

It's taken me until nearly 50 to get some fight. I understand Dijana's fearful of her kids being without a family. Her brother is gone, Lloyds family shun them and if there's alcoholism in her parents background, she's fearful of relying on them

No wonder she takes him in. She doesn't want anyone to feel rejected or her children to be hurt by loosing a parent.😔

This whole "bunker" thing was bullshit from the beginning and I told him so. When you think of a crazed maniac stuck in a "bunker" where does your mind take you? That's right the end of world war two with you know who.

New Boy you cracked me up🤣

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Scripturally, neither the husband nor the wife has the power or right to make theirs an “open marriage”. Scripturally, God created marriage, and he didn’t offer an “open marriage” option. Either marriage mate can forgive the other’s adultery and stay with that mate, but no human has the power to make adultery “not a sin”.

I'm going to disagree with you. The religions created marriage not God. Ancient Israel practiced polygamy for centuries along with any number of other civilizations. Sin is defined as a transgression against divine law, but the problem is nobody has ever been able to spell out what is and what isn't a divine law. If a couple together decide they are okay with an open marriage, then it is between them. It is not the business of any church to decide. That said, the honorable thing to do if either partner decide an open marriage isn't for them is end the marriage or remain faithful.

As for Lloyd in addition to betraying Dijana, he decided his infidelity should include using an industry that is known for trafficking women and minors. That is far more disgusting than simply being unfaithful. What makes this decision even worse is his pretending to be an advocate for the sexually abused. The man simply has no honor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit