It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

•  Debra
    Debra

Ha yes I agree it's far more likely he's been kicked out of the house, if my son's wife were to treat my son like he treats Dijana I'd be doing some serious kicking out too, mold can be fixed with a reputable building firm, oh but hang on that might get in the way of all his vacations he's only been to Thailand Texas and London this year alone can't have money for essential building work AND vacations as well not to mention filing a law suit that got thrown out ha

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I've never seen this before but it is from 2015 but sums up a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doLxAdZ6fZg&

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Oh, I figured out what I was asking about. Never mind.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Love your videos Kim, keep them coming

Thank you ☺️ The walk down memory lane was very different to my other videos and has had a mixed response, but it was fun to make 😂😂

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

For what it’s worth I don’t think he’s permanently moved out. His msg from the Zagreb group said he had the flat until the 20th of last month and didn’t sound permanent. My guess is it was a trial separation from 1 April until the end of June.

For him to pay the rent on a flat in central Zagreb, plus a new spot for the bunker after losing over 400 patrons is quite a risky expansion.

I strongly feel his wife is very much struggling with his mood swings and ever changing plans. For someone that isolated both geographically, financially and emotionally don’t underestimate his continued sway over her.

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

"For someone that isolated both geographically, financially and emotionally don’t underestimate his continued sway over her."

I may be misunderstanding you, but I thought Croatia was her home country. So wouldn't that make him the geographically and financially isolated one, giving her the upper hand?

Or did you mean he would use his situation as some sort of pity play?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, LMsA, most wives probably hope he’s serious when the husband says he wants to improve. It’s emotional abuse for a man who is sinning shamelessly, with no intention of stopping, to keep giving glimmers of hope to his wife.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Do any of us here speak Croatian? I have the Pimsleur Croatian language course. I bought it in about 2008, when I was attending a Croatian JW group. It occurs to me that there may be stories of Evans on Croatian social media. IS there a Croatian social media?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I may be misunderstanding you, but I thought Croatia was her home country. So wouldn't that make him the geographically and financially isolated one, giving her the upper hand?

When he was dependent upon her translation work, she had the upper hand and it probably bothered him to no end.

But what I mean is the common assumption is that they live at her parent’s home IN Sisak. But they actually live in a small village outside Sisak. He at least up until recently lived in central Zagreb. She has two small children to care for and I’m not even sure she has a car or at least a dependable one. Being that neither of them have worked a secular job in years, it is Lloyd that holds the strings on any finances they have with his grift.

Approaching 40 with two small children in an isolated location is not a desirable situation to be in no matter how you look at it. It’s his only means by which he holds any sway over her and I’m sure he’s moved all the funds into his personal account now they are “separated”.

Ggg

• Vintage
    Vintage

I hope that if they divorce, her suffering won’t be over-whelming. Next, I hope that a caring, responsible man, inspired by her beauty and value, will win her heart. She and her little daughters deserve a safe and warm family life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit