It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I've heard that stated, but I've seen nothing that would suggest LE actually HELPED the Cult.

You are free to believe whatever you'd like. I have stated my case multiple times and so have others. If this is the only thing you dispute, then I appreciate your having an open mind.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Silentlamb, I don't know what Audience Credibility is, but the host seems to be fairly close to 0% credibility as well.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Also adding this one - 0.44%? Engagement rate? WOW LloydyBoy, you've taken a serious hit.

Good point. It is also evident that with 13k followers any decent post would get around 300/400 likes. For YT channel, he is not getting new subscribers since January 16th. Please note that the stalling of new subscribers happened before Kim Silvio's statement and Lloyd infamous livestream. The idea that Kim et al, have destroyed his work with the revelation is ludicrous. The channel was suffering well before Kim made the statement.

The channel had a sudden drop around 20th November 2021. You can see 3 spikes up to the top. He made 2 purchases of 1000 subscribers each in November the 29th and December the 13th before holiday and another one again 1000 followers in January 11th 2022. A flat line whilst on holiday is visible. The spike towards the bottom is the livestream day and after that a very flat line showing zero subscribers up to today.

Does anyone remember the date he broadcasted the 100k reach?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

So Lloyd Evans has been purchasing subscribers? I wonder if he is also purchasing patrons by paying himself $1 per fake patron. I would not be surprised if a small percentage of his patronage is just him or a few deeply disturbing fans.

When you purchase subscribers, are they rentals?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    So Lloyd Evans has been purchasing subscribers? I wonder if he is also purchasing patrons by paying himself $1 per fake patron. I would not be surprised if a small percentage of his patronage is just him or a few deeply disturbing fans.

There is the possibility he did that. Although it cannot be sustainable in the long run

Of course you can buy followers. It is not advisable if you are after engagement but if you are after numbers only it is really a good way to show success. You can see the difference on organic growth and purchase. He made a purchase last week in November which makes me wonder whether he "accelerated" the 100k reach. Also note that for some reason there was a drop around middle of November. It is very clear that the channel was suffering a lot.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

A quick Google search seems to confirm one can buy YouTube subscribers. It could explain why his viewers ratio does not quite fit his subscription base.

• Simon
    Simon

Wait, so I could just buy likes for my posts? Who do I have to pay for them? Wait, that's me!

And the best part is that I'll be clever, and do it so subtly that no one will ever know ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Brilliant idea: buy a bunch of YouTube followers and then gradually diminish their numbers by being an obnoxious twat in the comments all the time.

• Simon
    Simon

Dammit, I forgot they get stored in two places ... I edited the post above to show 1,000,000 likes but it didn't show up. The one used to display is in an embedded, encoded, compressed field that I can't just edit from the console.

Remember the ending of Planet of the Apes? That's me, right now.

Sad face.

• Simon
    Simon

Buying followers is peak narcissism isn't it?

"Look, see, how everyone loves me so!!"

If you can't earn it, buy it?

At some point it doesn't make sense to continue. The proportion of followers who are fake become a cost with no return, so the whole thing may collapse completely and suddenly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit