It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Does anyone remember the date he broadcasted the 100k reach?

Around the 9th of October ish

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Tell him that you'll "like" all his twitter comments, for a fee, and that for just a little extra, you'll also bad-mouth Simon and Kim Silvio in your comments here.

I could easily set up an account under the name CoinCollector instead of NonCoinCollector. Absolutely brilliant! Lloyd I will only charge you what you are paying Karlo Novosel only because I am curious what an attorney like him charges.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I was going to post this friday , but since some are talking about this now, this is His Patrons number for june. I was wondering why those stupid numbers would go UP. june 1 -504 then june 3 511? COME ON! then it was going down again , then up ? Thanks LloydEvansParody for your posts ,that explain a lot. And Lloyd BUSTED!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Based on that calendar, I strongly suspect Lloyd or a super-fan of his is buying extra patronage. I somewhat hope he is as Patreon takes a percentage of that just like buying subscribers, it would be costing him to be this vain.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    june 1 -504 then june 3 511? COME ON! then it was going down again , then up ?

The reasonable explanation for that are lapsed Patrons who did not intend to drop support and once informed they are no longer a Patron by email, they re-subscribe. There are probably two options with becoming a Patron - auto-renew and ones that have to opt in at the end of the month. Even before the scandal broke, he got small downward spikes at the end of the month but nothing near to what he's getting ever since - typically 20-30 followers gone.

What is hurting him now is what was mentioned earlier - lack of interesting content because he no longer has leaks and collaborators that will join him other than a fan who wants him to interview them. The channel is stagnant right now with very little energy. Also you need to factor in the fact he is quite open about suing people, how much it is costing him to do so, and his excessive holiday schedule. Lloyd had a reputation amongst those who knew no better that he was a "paycheck to paycheck" type of guy and the YouTube demonitisations were hurting him greatly. Now even supporters can see he's not hurting for money which makes dropping patronage much easier. His wholesome family man image also helped as many believed it was a great thing that his wife and daughters were supported as well. Now that image is gone and it's clear that funds are going to a single man who tries to date Instagram models, goes on dating holidays to London during the Jubilee and practically rubs it in everyone's face that he's spending his money how he pleases.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Around the 9th of October ish

Correction sorry, the 100k was mind Dec 21 - October was the 10th anniversary show

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

16th December 21

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Correction sorry, the 100k was mind Dec 21 - October was the 10th anniversary show

Wasn't he in Thailand the 21st of December?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Have most or all the people in the 10 years video distanced themselves by now?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    16th December 21

he purchased 2k followers by that date

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit