It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

oh yes. Well he bought Twitter followers too. Now I will not say that he is doing what WT does with numbers. I know you wanted me to say that but I won't say this. I haven't. I did not.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I found this 5 minute video interesting on the subject of buying subscribers. Apparently we could complain to YouTube that his subscribers are fraudulent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qucCmfDm5NQ&ab_channel=tubics

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Wait, so I could just buy likes for my posts? Who do I have to pay for them?

Simon, I will happily take your money in exchange for liking your posts. For an extra fee I would even dislike any posts as well.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Here's a great idea, NCC. Make that offer to Evans. I can just imagine how Evans' eyes will light up when he sees your offer. Tell him that you'll "like" all his twitter comments, for a fee, and that for just a little extra, you'll also bad-mouth Simon and KimSilvio in your comments here. Lol..

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If you look at TellTale’s videos he gets tens of thousands of viewers per video. LE rarely breaks 10,000 despite supposedly having over 100,000 subscribers. His videos are just not that good. The only thing they had going for them was the contributions from other more informed commentators and leaks. Now it’s just him talking to the camera it’s no wonder viewers and patrons are plummeting.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, I will happily take your money in exchange for liking your posts. For an extra fee I would even dislike any posts as well.

I'm buying my own likes from myself. It's a foolproof money making scheme. I'm going to be rich!

The schmuck doesn't even realize how low his prices are ... what an eedjit.

Oh, wait a minute ...

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Yes to report the channel to YT is not difficult. Just from ABOUT there is a little flag. The section is Spam and Fake Engagement. He made 3 purchases over November 2021 to January 2022.

• Simon
    Simon

Buying fake followers is exactly what you'd expect from someone who doesn't like to work and has never had a real job.

The grifters con, trying to cheat rather than put in the work.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's also what I'd expect from a raging narcissist who will fool himself into believing that those are legitimate numbers, and then will unironically puff out his chest and strut around as if he owns the place. He has mentioned his status before, and I think it means everything to him. If it turns out that at least some part of it is fake, that would be icing on the cake.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Would Evans be showing his youtube numbers to his "dates"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit