by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Sounds likely to me.

• Toblerone5
  • ForeverAlone
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Watching is Live stream again, the hole Prostitutes parts ,I thought that was interesting, So he read what Kim wrote on Reddit : ''An engaging with prostitutes on a very regular basis"...Then he say : It was maybe...then He looks up? He has to think about it ? Seriously ? He say then : I'm gonna say...2 or 3 months in between...

Come on he knows exactly the right number but ,this is what I'm thinking, the number is high, if it was low he would not have to think about it, example he would right away say something like It was just once or twice a week , Kim is exaggerating ect... But he didn't do that . (he also didn't have to give a number either ,but Dumb Dumb here, was at this point a little bit tipsy so he had to open his big mouth ) So could it be , he gave a number ,that he thought wouldn't shock to much is viewers that are still Christian ? I have the impression he thought is atheist viewers wouldn't care...Big mistake . A lot of hem were scandalize that he did that to his wife , also when it comes to how sex workers are so much exploited , and don't get me starting on the hole THAILAND sex trafficking think , most of them where shocked and appalled by this revelation. Not believing in God doesn't mean you don't have any moral code anymore ,Idiot !

Back to the video now ,still reading kim reddit post : ''Over many years ''... He say: Many years ? I think... I'm gonna say... He does that think again...where he look up to think of a fake number ,not the real one who is ,Come on , Higher , and he say : 3 to 4 years ( LIAR) if that's many years then fine...

Oh Shut up ! No ,Not fine cause both numbers are bogus. And when he was reading the visiting sex worker part he had the nerve to say that what kim wrote was : Factually Untrue and Libelous...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Do those "voice lie detectors" work? Anybody got one?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I’m interested to see if his next video is from the studio flat? He must have used up all his stuff already recorded there

but he did say thanks for all the extra donations ‘we’ can carry on for now so maybe he is still employing tibir

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

One more think if I may...IN Between? he said ... In between what ? In between call Girls? I mean call Women...Women..

In Between visit to the Doctor where he was maybe , just my opinion, a joke , here, where he was prescribed some Pills for his ...Rash ...? In between his legs...

• Yooters
    Yooters

Neil Young he isn’t. Nor Bob Dylan. Well played out sir, well played out…

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Neil Young he isn’t. Nor Bob Dylan

funny you say this cause i was thinkin the same thing so i did this

https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1620444094886715397

• Yooters
    Yooters

LOL, that should be his theme song😆

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit