It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    How did I miss that? He dropped the suit? The Croatian suit against seven people

Not dropped as in cancelled, dropped as in revealed.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo
    498 Patrons as of now BTW. He needs to get to 440 in order to lose his talking point about more than half sticking with him.

You beat me to it. Also I think Patreons are dropping due to the lack of interesting content. I mean the guy has always been boring but from time to time he had some interesting leaks and guests. Now that everyone is ghosting him he doesn't really have much to talk about.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    We can be the petty silly twins πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kim, sometimes being petty and silly is the best way to be. You rock and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Hold on. What is happening with the Magnificent Seven? Is it over?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim, sometimes being petty and silly is the best way to be. You rock and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Vintage
    Vintage

Diamondfrog, no, I'd misunderstood what LMsA said.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Hold on. What is happening with the Magnificent Seven? Is it over?

No, what they mean is June was the month that lloyd told people about the magnificent 7, as in he dropped the info.

quick update: nothing has happened since he made that announcement. The court records online have not changed, and none of us have heard anything. πŸ‘

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I am only visiting this thread to make my comment post number 4000…

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    I am only visiting this thread to make my comment post number 4000…

Poser ! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜™πŸ™ƒ

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    nothing has happened since he made that announcement. The court records online have not changed, and none of us have heard anything.

It’s all happening in twittersphere

πŸ₯Έ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit