It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is some more on preventing Lloyd from attempted suicide.

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/croatia-suicide-hotlines.html

http://www.plavi-telefon.hr/

Don't worry Lloyd, we'll be ready the next time you are having these thoughts. We're here for you.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd's lawyers will probably start asking him to pay everything in advance, since they wouldn't want to wait until he's released from treatment to get paid.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

If he is having suicidal thoughts wouldn't it be wise to be assessed on whether he is fit to have two young children around him?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    If he is having suicidal thoughts...

Lloyd isn't. Saying he is suicidal is a prop for sympathy just like using his children as a prop to pretend he is a family man or for that emotional tug with the Leah Remini show. With Lloyd it was always smoke and mirrors and I don't see him ever changing.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

They use this as a form of control & propaganda.

https://youtu.be/lKxmFPmzzx4

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The man claimed he was suffering a mental health crisis when he was really pressuring his wife for an open marriage that she didn’t want, and when she wouldn’t agree he abandoned her and his children over the holidays so he could spend a month in Thailand “dating” prostitutes (and also snorkelling, don’t leave that out, in case we get the wrong impression). Of course he is using mental health as a cover for his lies and abuse. This isn't even a discussion.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd implied he had suicidal thoughts on several threads on this forum when he felt he was being attacked. It's in his character to use this as a weapon to thwart off what he perceives as an attack upon himself. He even blamed several members (myself included!) for keeping him up too late by responding and thus keeping him away from his wife, putting stress on his marriage.

As much as I would have liked to have turned his wife against that manipulative dipshit, alas, he did it himself with hookers and telling the world she doesn't satisfy him sexually. Yet there she STILL is, sharing an apartment on the coast with him and the girls at this moment courtesy of Patreon™. Something stinks and it's not those fishing boats in the background of his holiday pics he's posting.

I'd say he has the best of both worlds right now, free and convenient access to the family and at some point in the next few days to a week's time he's kissing them goodbye after dropping them off in their provincial and isolated village outside of Sisak. Afterwards he will return to his bachelor pad back in metropolitan Zagreb, setting up karaoke nights at the Swanky Monkey Garden and asking Instagram models out for "coffee". When he returns to his flat, alone and frustrated, that's when the fun begins. There are probably "sailor rags" under his bed, near the toilet and under every piece of furniture to clean up the mess he creates whilst pleasuring himself to long lost thoughts of Tracey with the ink stained bra strap at design school or Phueng, the sex worker he dated in Pa Tong. Work? Naw, he already did that shit weeks ago and Tibor has a few more clips he can spread out to create the illusion of a hardworking man.

How in the fuck is this man anywhere near suicide?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    ...and also snorkelling...

It was scuba diving. I regret to inform you, but now you must be added to the lawsuit for defamation.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I get the impression that he did plenty of snorkeling without getting anywhere near the water...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He took the month of june of .went to London, came back, took is kids and wife on vacation 2 for him, and now he's telling is Patrons , he will be back with new video Maybe in the middle of July? And you wanna bet he will use the cough cough I'm sick with covid bouhouhou could not do JW convention video that Everybody already talk about it on Twitter anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit